𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆 & 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗨𝗽𝘀

Elle walked into the bedroom Grace's had at Meredith's. She saw her lying there. "Gracie. Come on. We're gonna be late," she said as she sat on the bed.

Grace sat up. She looked to her. "I miss him. I dumped him. Yet I miss him. I told him to do the right thing. And choose his daughter. But I miss him so much," she mumbled.

Elle nodded. She took her hand. "I know you miss him babes. But he was trying to force you into raising a baby. His daughter's baby," she told her.

Grace shrugged and sighed. "I just... I don't know. I feel like he's the one I'm supposed to end up with. I love him so much."

"Are you okay?" Elle asked as she looked to her. She was worried about Grace since Mark had gone to LA.

Grace nodded. "I'm good. Don't worry about me. I'm okay. I'm always okay," she told her as she smiled.

****

Derek walked over to Grace. Meredith had asked him to check on her. He saw how upset she was. "Hey Gracie. You okay?" He asked.

Grace just nodded. She wasn't okay though. She missed Mark. "I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me," she said as she looked to him.

Derek sighed. He could tell Grace wasn't okay. But he knew that Grace would be adamant that she was fine. He knew her all too well.

Derek pulled Grace into his arms. He smiled. "You know, Mark has changed so much since you got together. I never thought it would happen," he said.

Grace was silently crying. "But I dumped him. And he's in LA. I'm here heartbroken. It was my fault though," she mumbled.

"It's not your fault Grace. Trust me."

Grace just nodded. But she knew that it was her own fault she was feeling so broken.

****

Mark and Addison were sitting on the beach with Sam and Naomi. Naomi looked to Mark. "Have you settled with anyone yet? I know you have a player lifestyle."

"He's actually been in a relationship with Grace Grey for the past year. And they're happy," Addison told her.

Mark said nothing as he drank his beer. He didn't even know if he had a relationship with Grace anymore. He knew how things had been with them.

A few hours later, Mark and Addison were drunk. They were sitting on the sofa in Addison's house. She sighed. "You and Grace will work it out. I promise you will. You're both good together."

"You think?"

Addison smiled. She and Mark looked into each others eyes before their lips met. After a few moments, Mark pulled away. "I can't. I can't do this to Grace. She's... she's my everything," he said.

Addison smiled. She could see how Mark was serious about Grace. And it made her smile knowing that Mark had finally found someone who loved him.

Mark sighed. "I need to go back to Seattle. To Grace. Tell Sloan... tell her I'll be back for her in a couple days," he said.

Addison nodded as she looked to him. "Mark? We can't tell her about what happened. It's not fair to her," she told him.

"I won't."

****

The next evening, Derek opened the door to Mark. He frowned. "I thought you were in LA?" He asked as he looked to him.

"Is she here?"

"Grace?" Derek asked. At Mark's nod, he continued. "She's asleep. Come and find her tomorrow Mark. It's for the best."