𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝟲𝘅𝟬𝟭)

Grace grinned as she laid in the on call room with Mark. They had just had sex. Mark was trying to persuade her to move in with him. "Baby. Please. Do you know how hard it is to go into your room to have hot sex with you when Derek is glaring at me," he said.

Grace, who was now putting on her scrubs, turned to him. "That's what makes it so much fun. Knowing that it's my house. And he can't stop me from having you there. Mark, think of it like this. I own a third of that house. How are we meant to buy a house? I can't sell."

"I'll buy it. Baby. I want this for us. This could be the start of our future," Mark said as he pulled up his trousers and turned Grace to face him. "Just say yes baby."

Grace didn't know what to say. "I'll think about it."

****

Grace and Mark were walking through the corridor. Grace smiled as she saw Amanda. "Who's George?" Amanda asked, looking to her.

Grace frowned. "Excuse me?"

"John Doe. The guy who threw me out of the way of the bus. Saved my life. Everyone is crying. And they're saying 'John Doe is George'. Who's George?"

Grace and Mark turned to face each other before they took off towards the ICU. Realisation dawning on them both.

****

Grace walked into the scrub room. She saw the John Doe on the table. She frowned. "Who said that was George? No I'm being serious. Who said it was George?" She asked.

"Meredith," Elle said as she stood by her sister. She sighed. "I don't get how this happened."

Grace shook her head. "No. That's not George. Look how tall he is. That's not George," she told them all. Feeling Mark's hand on her waist.

****

"He wrote in my hand," Meredith told the doctors as they all stood outside of George's room.

Bailey frowned. "What do you mean he wrote? What did he do?" She asked, wanting an answer.

Meredith sighed. "He grabbed my hand. He squeezed it. And he wrote with his finger," she said.

Everyone was looking at Meredith confused. No one wanted to believe that George had been killed saving someone's life.

"Mer... what did he write?" Grace asked. Needing to know it wasn't her best friend.

"Wrote with his finger?" Bailey asked.

"In my hand. He wrote 'double o seven'."

Bailey grabbed Meredith's hand. "Well give," she said as she started writing in Meredith's palm. "Okay. What did I write?"

"Joe."

"No! I did not write Joe!" Bailey exclaimed.

Grace shook her head. She sighed. "are you being serious Mer?" She asked.

"You mean this may not be O'Malley?" Webber asked, annoyed that everything may have been disrupted for nothing.

Mark turned to Grace. "This is funny," he said.