𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 (𝟲𝘅𝟬𝟳)

Grace and Mark had been talking a lot about their future since they had thought Grace was pregnant. Both of them knew a baby was something they would want in the future.

Grace hadn't told her anyone apart from Elle about how she thought she had been pregnant.

Both her and Mark had agreed to go without protection. But not actively try for a baby.

Grace smiled as she laid in bed with Mark. She looked to him. "It's your special day isn't it? The computer thing."

"Angel. It's not just my thing. It's for the hospital."

Grace smiled. She saw how Mark seemed genuinely excited for this. She knew she loved seeing him being so passionate about the hospital.

"Well I think it's amazing. You're amazing. You know that?"

Mark smirked. "That amazing you'll give me a blow job?" He asked as he ran a hand over her thigh.

Grace rolled her eyes but smiled. She winked. "You'll have to wait for tonight. We're going to be late," she told him as she climbed out of bed.

Mark groaned. He looked to Chloe. "You're a tease. You realise that?" He said.

"I know. It's why you love me."

"Shower sex?"

Grace rolled her eyes again and sighed. She looked to him. "Mark. We were having sex until 3am. It's 6:30 now. I've had barely any sleep. If you're good, you can have sex tonight."

"I'll hold you to that."

Grace winked as she walked off. She knew how things with Mark were working well. But there was always a doubt in her mind.

****

Grace smiled as she saw Elle with Jackson who was from Mercy West.

She looked to him. "So. Do you enjoy being here?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee. She saw the looks between Jackson and Elle

Jackson shrugged. "It's different. Most of the people just rude. And I'm not sure they like me," he said.

"I do. And don't worry about it. Izzie Stevens... she's gone now. Doubt she'll be back. She's a toxic little bitch," Grace said. She smirked. "Elle here is a complete utter nutter. But she's amazing. Will definitely get your cock twitching."

Elle groaned and rolled her eyes. She smiled. "Your boyfriend is here."

Grace turned to see Mark . She smiled. "Well good morning again. Are you ready for your special day?" She asked as she took his coffee from him. Frowning as she didn't like the taste. "That's disgusting."

"I like my bone dry. You usually like them?"

"It's vile. I don't know how you can stand them," Grace said as she walked off.

****

Grace turned and smiled as Elle stood next to her. She smiled and turned back to the chief. They were all in front of the OR board. Mark was standing by her too.

The chief was explaining the new computer model they would schedule the surgeries. And most of the doctors were a little grumpy.

"And to make sure that this is the right decision, I have enlisted one of our own to do a trial run for the last month. Dr Sloan," Webber said, motioning for the doctor to join him.

Mark cleared his throat. Grace bit back a giggle as she saw the look on Derek's face. "I know what you're all thinking. It's a machine. It doesn't know me. It doesn't know what I like. But after using this new system for the past month, I gotta say people. I'm a convert," he said.