271-280

"Let them fight first. I remember there is a pretty famous mountain here. You haven't eaten for almost a week." Jiang Haochen glanced at Luo Liyan with a very distressed look, and his chin had become thinner. Xiao Lian said softly.

  Although the crystal cores have no satiety effect, eating a few more can still relieve your food cravings.

  But this mutated plant has become something that can be encountered but cannot be sought after in the last days.

  "I...I'm fine." Luo Liyan licked her lips, feeling quite guilty.

  In fact, she basically didn't feel hungry at ordinary times. Unless she was too close to Jiang Haochen, the aroma of his food would arouse her temptation.

  But every time he showed his desire for Jiang Haochen's body, he and Gu Mingxuan wanted to hand each other a knife and cut the meat so that they could have a full meal.

  As time went by, she no longer dared to hold Jiang Haochen to grind his teeth.

  "If you don't eat, you will turn into a mummy sooner or later." Gu Mingxuan's mean voice suddenly sounded from behind.

  "Go away!" Luo Liyan grabbed the pillow behind him and threw it at him, "Even if you turn into a mummy, I will still live well." "

  Well, we can't find any mutant plants today . , we will kill him." Jiang Haochen glanced at Gu Mingxuan with a sharp look and said very seriously.

  As for him always interrupting his time with Luo Liyan, Jiang Haochen felt that his patience had already reached its limit.

  If Gu Mingxuan was not the only person they met who participated in the research, and now the only way to turn the little guy back into a human was to restore his memory, he would have killed him long ago.

  But he was like a fly, buzzing around them all the time.

  "If we don't find mutant plants today, shouldn't we kill you? After all, the little zombies have a huge appetite for you! Reserve - prepare - food!" Gu Mingxuan didn't seem to notice Jiang Haochen's expression. He said provocatively with murderous intent.

  However, before Jiang Haochen could do anything, the car, which was still driving smoothly, suddenly surged forward and then stopped dead in place.

  The expressions of several people changed.

  "Close the windows!"

  Following Luo Liyan's words, the windows on all sides slowly rose, and with them were large green and red branches and vines.

  Because of the mutation, the original appearance is no longer visible.

  In just one minute, the entire car was wrapped tightly, and no light was allowed to shine through.

  Luo Liyan was so excited that her whole body trembled. She opened her lips and teeth several times, but she still couldn't say the complete words.

  In the darkness, a warm hand grasped her hand and squeezed it gently.

  "Don't worry, it's yours today." Jiang Haochen's voice was low and unhurried, successfully calming Luo Liyan's restless heartbeat.

  As long as she gets the crystal core of this mutated plant, she can become like a human, right?

  After being a zombie for so long, she was almost going crazy.

  Along the way, she didn't dare to let anyone discover that she was a zombie, for fear that Jiang Haochen would kill those people in order to reduce unnecessary trouble.

  Suddenly a ball of fire illuminated the darkness, and Gu Mingxuan looked at the tightly held hands of Jiang Haochen and Luo Liyan with faint jealousy."Gu Mingxuan, don't you want to attack with fire? We are riding in a car now, and fire will explode!" Luo Liyan yelled anxiously. For Gu Mingxuan who has no common sense at all, she Seems quite helpless.

  But if you use electricity, it probably won't work, right?

  Luo Liyan looked at Jiang Haochen with some confusion.

  But he curled his lips at himself very relaxedly and said, "Good boy, don't worry."

  Holding Luo Liyan in his arms, Jiang Haochen suddenly slammed the car door hard.

  With a loud "bang", he actually broke all the vines on the car door. The two people bounced out and fell heavily to the ground.

  Although he knew that Luo Liyan, as a zombie, would not feel pain, Jiang Haochen still protected her tightly in his arms without letting her get a single bump.

  Instead, he was struck so hard by several sharp stones that his face turned pale.

  "Are you okay?" Luo Liyan looked at Jiang Haochen nervously. She was about to get up to check on him, but he was tightly held in his arms.

  The familiar blue electric light quickly became entangled with the stretching vines, turning them black. However, this time the mutated plants did not try to escape like the previous two times.

  Instead, as if he was angered, he quickly stretched out countless branches and attacked Luo Liyan with purpose.

  I go!

  When did this mutant plant have advanced thinking and know that persimmons need to be pinched softly?

  Luo Liyan's mood was like a beeping dog.

  However, just when the vines were still half a meter away from them, a light blue ball suddenly rose up and wrapped them up.

  Gu Mingxuan rushed out of the car under a ball of fire, and what he saw was the sky full of vines, and the scene of being unilaterally tortured.

  This made him pause slightly in his intention to attack immediately, and he half-squinted his eyes to look at the two people hugging each other in the circle of light.

  He actually hid his strength, and his strength was far above his own?

  Following his thoughts, the vines all over the sky completely lost their attacking movements and all fell to the ground.

  Before Jiang Haochen could continue his attack, the fire in Gu Mingxuan's hand spread quickly, completely burning the pile of dead mutant plants into ashes.

  Several green crystals were revealed.

  Gu Mingxuan picked them all up, blew away the wood ash on them, and then walked towards the two people who came out of the light ball.

  "Here you go, little zombie, eat it quickly!" He spread out his big palm and looked at Luo Liyan expectantly.

  "I'll just come." Jiang Haochen's voice was cold and indifferent, and there was no hint of emotion or anger.

  Without giving Gu Mingxuan a chance to refuse, he directly grabbed the crystal stones in his hands, pinched one with two fingers, and rubbed it gently several times until he felt that Gu Mingxuan's breath was completely removed. Then it was brought to Luo Liyan's mouth.

  Gu Mingxuan's hands hanging at his sides were tightly clenched into fists.

  Luo Liyan couldn't wait to eat all the crystals one by one. She was about to ask Jiang Haochen if there had been any change in her appearance and how far she was from a human being, but she saw him staring at her with burning eyes.

  It seemed like I saw something incredible.

  "Is there something wrong with me?" Luo Liyan's little hand touched her cheek worriedly."No...it's okay!" Jiang Haochen tried hard to hold his breath, his heart rolling like a tsunami.