261-270

In this world of jungle, he would not refuse anything that could make him stronger.

  But since the little zombies refuse to eat the zombie's crystal core, what about the human's?

  Gu Mingxuan reached into his pocket and fished out a few crystal nuclei and threw them on the bed. "Since you don't eat zombie crystal nuclei, then you should eat human ones, right?"

  Damn it!

  Is he here to cause trouble?

  Luo Liyan looked at the khaki crystal nuclei next to her legs and gritted her teeth with hatred.

  "Xiao Liuzi, didn't you say that eating crystal nuclei that do not belong to your own powers will self-destruct? Why did I forget about this during the day? The two of them ate like this without any problems? "She asked secretly, feeling guilty and resentful.

  [Haha, forgot? Idiot, you have such a big heart! 】 Number 666 complained feebly, "You are lucky. The two of them encountered common speed and mental power crystal nuclei today, so after such a day, they couldn't find any problems. 】

  All right!

  Sure enough, the two of them are the protagonists, and all the halo goes to them. They are the little cabbage that their father doesn't care for and their mother doesn't love.

  In this case, why should I stand between the two of them like a light bulb? Why not let the two of them join forces!

  Luo Liyan gave up and kicked those crystal nuclei aside, "Although I am a zombie now, I am still a human at heart. You want me to eat human crystal nuclei?! Sorry, I can't do it."

  Jiang Haochen and Gu Mingxuan sighed helplessly and indulgently, and the idea of ​​how they should feed the little guy (little zombie) came to mind because he was too picky about food.

  "But if you don't eat, you will never be able to become more human. Are you willing?" Jiang Haochen coaxed softly.

  "I can be a vegetarian. The crystal nuclei of mutated plants are very suitable for me." Luo Liyan's voice was as sweet as honey.

  Let Jiang Haochen and Gu Mingxuan stop worrying about the truth or falsehood of her words at the same time. The truth will be revealed one day anyway. The most important thing now is how to feed her to be more powerful.

  "But there are too few mutant plants." Jiang Haochen frowned and said subconsciously.

  It's not that he finds it troublesome, but the battle between humans and zombies in this world will definitely become more intense.

  The sooner the little guy looks like a human being, the safer he will be.

  "But I believe that no matter how small it is, you will definitely find it." Luo Liyan turned around, blinked, and looked at Jiang Haochen with trust and dependence.

  His still tense face froze slightly, and a faint blush crept up to the base of his ears.

  "You, you are sure to win over me!" Jiang Haochen shook his head helplessly and indulgently, his thin lips pressed against Luo Liyan's smooth forehead, and he rubbed it softly in fascination.

  After a long time, Jiang Haochen reluctantly let go of Luo Liyan, and then raised his eyebrows at Gu Mingxuan.

  "Let's go, you come with me to take a shower." Are

  they two men taking a shower together?

  Luo Liyan looked at Jiang Haochen with wide eyes in shock.

  Is his taste getting stronger and stronger? !

  "What are you thinking about in your little head?!" Jiang Haochen laughed angrily.

  He stretched out his hand and scratched the tip of Luo Liyan's small and upright nose.

  If Gu Mingxuan didn't have ill intentions towards her, how could he let Gu Mingxuan enter the bathroom and watch him take a shower? !

I'm wondering who of you two will attack and who will suffer!

  Luo Liyan silently replied in her heart, her little eyes rolling around Jiang Haochen and Gu Mingxuan. She felt that Mr. Gu, with pale skin and often off-line IQ, looked more like a victim.

  Still shaking the m.

  After all, Jiang Haochen is a man with an enhanced version of the lightning whip.

  "Do you want me to prove my sexual orientation to you?" Jiang Haochen's deep eyes were dyed with a layer of rich black, and his low and hoarse voice was sexy and sultry.

  Although Luo Liyan had long lost the functions of heartbeat and breathing, at this moment, her rationality was lost for a moment.

  She fell into Jiang Haochen's endless temptation.

  She felt his slender fingers gently brushing across her cheek, landing on her chin, and with a little force, she hooked herself towards him.

  The extremely tempting smell, as well as her reflection in Jiang Haochen's dark eyes, were like a slap on her face.

  She and he are completely in two different worlds!

  Even species have changed, how can we fall in love together?

  Luo Liyan raised the corners of her lips bitterly, and stretched out her hand to push the man away who was exuding the temptation of fatal hormones.

  "I haven't eaten for a long time. You'd better stay away from me. Otherwise, if I can't control myself, I won't be able to look back." "

  Look, whatever you do with him, you won't be able to feed you." Gu Mingxuan coolly said Liang De mocked from the side.

  "Shut up!" Luo Liyan yelled at Gu Mingxuan unbearably, and pointed to the bathroom next to her with a wave of her hand, "Get in and take a bath right away!"

  This sad emotion was half brewing, and it couldn't get stuck there. No less, which made her expression look a little ferocious.

  "Okay, don't be angry. I'll take him to take a bath!" The glimmering light in Jiang Haochen's eyes returned to its cold calmness, but with the same firmness as before, "No matter what you are or what I am, we We will always be together."

  Really?

  Luo Liyan didn't make any response, her lowered eyelids covered the light in her eyes, and Jiang Haochen let out a helpless sigh and led Gu Mingxuan into the bathroom.

  It wasn't until the sound of running water started that she shook her head in despair.

  It is impossible for him and himself to be together forever. The day when the zombies in this world disappear, it will be the day when he leaves this world.

  He is not the male protagonist she needs to guide, so there is no need for her to waste Jin Doudou staying here with him for the rest of her life.

  Therefore, Luo Liyan, you must never be tempted again!

  For you, the world here is just a dream.

  There is no need for you to waste time returning to the real world for these passing smoke.

  After rebuilding herself mentally, Luo Liyan finally felt better. Listening to the small arguments and ridicules coming from the bathroom, some super harmonious pictures emerged in her mind.

  It is true that I cannot stay in this world for long, but the two of them are people who exist in this world.

  It would seem to be a pretty good idea if I paired the two of them up before leaving!

  Luo Liyan touched her chin, tiptoed off the bed, walked little by little to the bathroom door, and put her ear against it.