Chapter 246-250 The Beloved King of the End of the World

picture!

The woman in front of him was fifty-six points similar to his little zombie.

What is their relationship?

Jiang Haochen looked Luo Kexin up and down, which made her take two steps forward excitedly.

She knew that no man would reject her with her charm.

Jiang Haochen frowned slightly and took two steps back full of disgust.

"Stay away from me!"

The sweet smile on Luo Kexin's face froze slightly, and then he glanced at the woman who was held in his arms like a baby, with a hint of murderous intent flashing in his eyes.

It must be because of this woman's presence that the man in front of him would reject himself thousands of miles away.

She just clearly saw the interest in her in his eyes.

However, this man can never resist the temptation, as long as he uses more tricks.

Thinking of this, her expression changed, and she bit her lower lip gently, her watery almond eyes filled with a faint mist, looking pitiful.

"I know you already have a girlfriend, but it's normal for a strong man to have several women at the same time in the apocalypse. I really admire you. Can you just let me stay with you? I promise I won't cause you any trouble. ! "

What the hell! Do you still want to lose face?

Luo Liyan's liver trembled!

How dare you snatch her person in front of her face?

Do you really think you are a sick cat?

However, this kind of thing can't be done with a slap. If he hugs the man he holds and leaves directly, he won't give the other person such hope.

In this case, I won't stay here to be an eyesore.

Maybe he might become the strongest king in the world in the future, but if they couldn't get along with him, she would rather work hard alone to complete the task alone.

Thinking of Luo Liyan struggling desperately to get out of Jiang Haochen's arms, he hugged her tighter.

Jiang Haochen bent down and kissed the hair on the top of her head, and coaxed softly, "Be good, don't be angry. I just saw that she looks a bit similar to you, so I wanted to ask if you two know each other?"

How similar is it to yourself?

Luo Liyan suddenly thought of the best sister of the original owner of her body, and a sarcastic sneer suddenly appeared at the corner of her mouth.

"Put...let...me...down!" Luo Liyan said intermittently.

Both of them were startled.

Jiang Haochen held Luo Liyan farther away from him and looked at her with excitement.

"You can speak now?!"

"It's...like!" Luo Liyan was also very happy, feeling that not only that, but her body seemed to be a little less stiff.

She blinked slowly at Jiang Haochen, only to find that he seemed to be getting more and more happy.

Jiang Haochen held up Luo Liyan with one hand, and gently covered her eyes with his thumb, rubbing it.

The black pupils that slowly gathered together could already see the bright light from inside.

She didn't expect that the crystal nuclei of mutated plants would have such a great effect on her.