Chapter 236-340 The Beloved King of the End Times

There was a thin layer of mist in Jiang Haochen's eyes, and he looked intently at the little zombie who kept trying to feed himself the colorful crystals.

Suddenly he pulled her into his arms.

Not anymore!

He would never doubt her again!

Even if she is a zombie, so what. She has lived in intrigues in the mall for twenty-seven years, and everyone around her is trying to please her to get benefits from her, even her blood relatives are no exception.

But the little zombie in front of him knew that they were natural enemies, yet he treated him so unreservedly.

If it weren't for her, I'd probably have died over and over again, right?

Jiang Haochen's heart was so soft that he kept stroking Luo Liyan's silky hair with his big palm.

So what if we are mortal enemies, so what if we cannibalize people? !

If the world is destroyed, what does it have to do with you? !

He just wants to keep his little zombie with him and live in this apocalypse forever.

"Ahhhh!"

Although Luo Liyan couldn't see Jiang Haochen's eyes, she could guess that he was probably very moved by her, and he couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

But he still ruined the atmosphere by shouting and reminding him to take the pills in his hand.

Jiang Haochen reluctantly let go of his hand, looking at the colorful crystal, his brows knitted together tightly.

"Won't it affect you if you don't have this?"

The little zombie could still retain its humanity. He suspected that it might have something to do with this different crystal. If he ate it...

Jiang Haochen didn't dare to imagine anymore, what would he do if the little zombie in front of him turned into one of those ordinary walking zombies.

But even if that day comes, I will never leave her to support her and treat her!

If someone wants to do harm to her...

Jiang Haochen lowered his eyelids slightly and looked at his palm.

He will work hard to become stronger, and then get rid of all the nosy people.

Even if he is an enemy of all humans in the world, he is still willing to do so.

As long as they can be together forever!

"Ahhhh!"

Just eat when I tell you to, where does all this nonsense come from!

Why are you being polite to a zombie like me? !

Luo Liyan was so anxious that he almost went crazy with his irritating look. Without waiting for him to take the initiative, she raised her hand and wanted to put it to his mouth.

Seeing that she was struggling so hard, Jiang Haochen was not willing to let her put in more effort. He quickly took the crystal, looked at it hesitantly, and finally put it directly into his mouth.

This time there was no burning sensation like last time, but it was like a trickle, caressing every muscle and vein in his body.

The unbearable pain itself was gradually eliminated. He moved his neck and made sure that the injuries on his body were really completely healed.

He looked at the little zombie who was as happy as a little fool with some disbelief, and sighed heavily.

How much do you owe her?