2.

(Santana's POV)

"Is that what you're wearing!?" I ask Britt as she opens the door to her apartment to greet me. "What's wrong with it?" Britt says, looking down at her half arsed outfit. "Britt, you're single! But right now you're screaming I am in an adequate marriage with three kids." I say letting myself in and walking straight to her bedroom. "I like this outfit" she says, watching me go through her wardrobe. "B, it's jeans and a cute top. You can wear that any given day." I frantically search through her wardrobe for something more sexy. "Remind me; I need to take you shopping." I say out loud, underwhelmed by her choices. "Where is that cute red number you wore last New Years Eve?" I ask.

"Other wardrobe." she says pointing to the unit next to me. "Strip" I instruct her as I pull out the red dress. "Put this on" I take the dress off the hanger and throw it to her. "So bossy" Britt Jokes. "I am just trying to get you laid tonight that's all." I say, trying to be a supportive friend. "I don't want to have sex with anyone San, I am not ready." she sulks, slipping into the silk number. "What about a couple of fingers?" I boldly suggest. "SANTANA!" Britt looks mortified at me. "I'm kidding, I just want you to have a good night that's all." I say giving her a friendly peck on the cheek.

---

Within half an hour we are in an Uber and on our way to meet the rest of the gang.

"Hey, where are you guys? Are you on your way?"

"We are in an Uber now, where are you guys?"

"Blaine and I are early, we have gone into another bar just down the street. Quinn and Rachel are meeting us here too."

"Okay, send me your location and we will meet you outside?"

"Okay, bye!"

"Who was that?" Britt asks me as she stares out of the window of our Uber. "Kurt, we are heading to another bar first. That okay?" I ask Britt, but she doesn't look my way. "Yeah" she says absentmindedly. "Britt, seriously. Are you okay?" I slide my hand across the seat and squeezes her tightly. "I...I just don't know in all honesty San. Nick and I separating is definitely the right thing to do, but three years...three years of my life we gave to one another. I can't just get over it like that." she quickly wipes away a tear. "I get it." I say, being empathetic. "Santana..." Britt says, giving me a look that debunks those three words. "Okay, maybe I don't. But I care about you, a lot. You're my best friend and I just want you to let loose for night, just forget about your troubles for a few hours." I say squeezing her hand once more. "Thank you" she says, pecking my lips.

"Okay ladies, this is you." our Uber driver pulls over on the side of the street. "There they are!" I say pointing Kurt and Blaine out who are stood outside waiting for us. "Wow...don't you two look gorgeous!" Blaine says pulling us in for a hug. "Where we drinking?" I ask, clapping my hands together raring to go. "We thought The Stayton Room?" Kurt suggests, I notice Britt's face drop instantly. "B you okay?" I whisper to her, rubbing her back. "Yeah, let's go" she gives a small smile and walks inside as the rest follow.

"Hey guys, sorry we are late!" Rachel announces her, Mercedes and Quinns arrival just a few minutes later they slide into the booth next to us. "What's everyone drinking?" Quinn asks, browsing over the menu. "Whatever the strongest cocktail is" I say, causing chuckles from around the table. "This round is on me, I just closed a big campaign with Nestle today, so we are celebrating!" I say banging my hands down on the table. An array of cheers and congratulations from everyone fills the air.

"Good evening guys, I'll be your server tonight. What can I get you guys to drink?" I stupidly handsome guy comes over to the table with a tablet, ready to take our orders. "I'll have a Grey Goose Vodka Martini, extra dirty." I say giving him a harmless but flirtatious wink. As he takes everyone else's orders I notice his eyes always wander back to Brittany, his cheeks flush a little when she looks and speaks to him. "Coming right up!" he says as he takes the last of the drinks orders, giving Britt a smile once more. "He likes you" I subtly nudge her. "No he doesn't Santana, he is doing his job." she says, dismissing my claim. "Please, he couldn't stop looking at you! He's cute" I say, trying to encourage her. "Yeah, I guess he is kind of handsome" she shrugs. "Want his number? I will sort you out." I say winking at her. "No thank you, I am here drinking with you guys." she says laughing me off.