4.

(Brittany's POV)

"One Hazelnut latte." Quinn says setting down my Starbucks and takes a seat opposite me. "Thanks Q" I say talking the warm drink straight to my lips. "So, you wanted to talk?" Quinn says sipping on her drink too. "Yeah I just thought it would be nice to catch up." I say sheepishly. "Britt?" Quinn asks, scanning my face and body language. "It's nothing really, it's just..." I want to ask her the question so badly, but I don't know how to approach it. "It's just..." Quinn repeats, urging me to finish my sentence. "When did you know?" I say, my cheeks flushed red. "Know what?" Quinn asks.

"When you weren't into guys?" I add. "Oh...well umm, I wouldn't say that I am not into them. I just found love with someone who happens to be a girl. Why you ask?" Quinn asks me, she notices I don't answer right away and puts her hand on top of mine. "Britt?" she urges me. "I think...I think I might be gay, or bi, I don't know. I am so confused." I try my hardest to not cry. "B, where is this all coming from?" Quinn asks, I can tell she has been thrown off by my statement. "I mean think about it, I haven't ever been able to hold down a relationship for more than three years." I say. "That doesn't mean your gay though Britt." she chuckles. "I have also been having feelings." I say playing with my fingers. "Feelings? What sort of feelings?"

"This girl..." I keep it vague, I don't want to tell Quinn that I have been watching Santana in a different way, letting my mind wander a little. "Oh my god Britt that's so exciting!!!" Quinn says getting excited for me. "What's her name?" she asks. "I-I don't think I am ready to share yet, but it's...someone I work with." I am bare face lying to one of my best friends. "Is she cute!?" she continues to quiz. "Very, I hadn't noticed it before but just the past couple of weeks, I don't know. I am just looking at her differently." I explain, keeping up the vagueness. "Have you kissed her?" Quinn asks. "No, I haven't kissed her." I say. "Okay well it might just be a girl crush? But I say if you want to really know, you got to kiss her! Ask her on a date or something?" Quinn suggests. 

"I can't do that" I shake my head. "Why not? Do you not know if she's into girls?" Quinn asks me. "Oh, she's into girls, there is no doubt about that." I lightly chuckle, thinking of Santana and her conquests. "Then just ask her!" Quinn lightly laughs. I decide to quickly drop the subject as Quinn becomes distracted by Rachel ringing her about this weeks Friday Night Dinner. "Look sweetie, I gotta go okay. Rachel is in dilemma over tomorrow's dinner. But I just want you to be happy okay, so just ask this girl on a date and if you're gay, then great join the club! If you're not, then you're not. Just don't stress it okay? Whoever you are, we will all love you nonetheless. I'll see you tomorrow for dinner okay?" Quinn gets up, puts her coat on and rushes out of Starbucks to tend to her Rachel filled drama.

---

(Friday Night)

"Hey, I'll let you up." I click the buzzer to let Santana up to my apartment. She asked if she could come and get ready here and have a few drinks before going over to Quinn and Rachel's. "Hey B!" she says bringing me into a hug as I let her in. "Wow, how long are you staying for?" I joke as I see her pulling a small vanity case behind her. "Take's time to look this good Britt." she says flicking her hair. "Please, you're naturally stunning." my concession takes us both by surprise and I go a little red. "Thanks B" she smirks. Santana and I are best friends we have never really been one for compliments, we know what the other thinks of the other, no words are needed. So the fact I served her such a compliment out loud is out of the ordinary. 

"Where shall I set up shop?" Santana asks, looking around the apartment. "You can go in my room, or the ensuite?" I point in the direction to my room. "I need good lighting Britt." She says seriously. "Then take the ensuite, you've got the big window in there." I smile. Even though she is dressed down and in sweats, she is still effortlessly beautiful. I watch her walk off, gliding across my apartment. "Britt, you coming?" she calls out, waving me to follow her.