Chapter 8 ~ Physcopaths

"Nice outfit." Allison commented as they all drove in her car to Harold - or Leonard's - house.

"It supports the hole." Violet poked her stomach.

"I never really got to say but, I'm so sorry V." Allison felt equally as guilty as Diego for Violet's kidnapping. "If I had just used a rumor then - "

"Allison." Violet stopped her. "It's okay, what happened was nobody's fault." She leaned over the front seat where Allison was driving. "If anything it was this asshole's." She elbowed Five in the passenger.

"She's right, you know." Diego leaned over with her. "After we save the world, I'm coming for you." He shoved his finger into Five's shoulder.

"After we save the world, I'm out of here." Five seethed back.

"Wait, out of here? You just got back." Violet really didn't want to see him leave again, and they had only really spoken under bad circumstances.

"I have some unfinished business with my . . . former employer." Five glared into the windscreen.

"I could help you with your 'unfinished business'." Violet smiled warmly to try and win him over.

"It's too dangerous, but thanks." He would've let her tag along, but he didn't want to see his sister get hurt again.

"Well, when you get back, can you do me a favour?" She leaned in close to Five's ear.

"Like?"

"Can you give Diego, a beating he'll never forget -"

"You little -" Diego heard loud and clear and grabbed her by the waist, she fell with a thud into his lap.

"Get off of me." Violet wriggled and kicked as much as she could before she felt pain in her abdomen..

"Who's the leather wearing batman now?" He taunted her outfit.

"I prefer sexy ass catwoman." Violet rammed her elbow back into him and he let her fall into the seat next to him.

"I am trying to drive here!" Allison yelled at them both. "God you two haven't changed a single bit since we were kids." She eyed them off through the mirror.

Violet just poked her tongue out and stuck her middle finger through the mirror.

"Get out." Allison pulled the car up to the sidewalk.

"What?" Violet immediately put her hand away.

"We're here, get out." Allison rolled her eyes and got out of the car herself, the others following her.

Violet hopped out of the car and Diego crawled out after her. When they started walking up the front porch, she felt Diego hovering behind her, and then he leaned in close to her ear.

"For your information, I prefer sexy ass catwoman too."

Violet had had enough of his untimely flirting and decided to take matters into her own hands.

She skidded to a halt, making Diego ram into her, before she whipped around, drawing her nunchucks from her side and swung them around her waist until they hit him right where it hurt the most.

"I have had enough of you two!" Five stamped his foot like a child.

"Violet, you're with me, Diego, do whatever you please." He teleported next to Violet, grabbing her wrist, and teleported inside the house.

"He started it." She grumbled, tugged her hand harshly away from Five.

"You know, sometimes I think you two might actually love each other, then other times I don't even know why you get in bed with each other." He rolled his eyes and moved off into another room.