11 | my name is Ethan

Chloé's pov

—————————————

I was eating until some knocked on the door. 

"I'll get it" Hugo said as he walked to the door. He opened the door and another man in his age came in. I didn't know who that was. I looked at the door where the man stood and he looked exactly like the player that was looking at me durning the game yesterday.

"Hey bro, what are u doing here?" Hugo asked him. "I came for- who is this girl?" The man asked while looking at me from head to toe, which made me uncomfortable. I stopped eating, got up from my seat and walked (kind of small running) to Hugo and hugged him. I hide my face in his chest which made Hugo smile and hug me back while kissing my head.

"Flower, this is my bro from the other hockey team" Hugo explained which made me look up at him and then at the man. "Yes, obviously" The man smiled and said "My name is Ethan" he wanted to shake hands, but I pretended I didn't see him. I wanted him to get out so I could tell Hugo about what happened at the game yesterday.

"I guess no hand shake for me, it's alright" Ethan said to himself which made Hugo just glare at him. Ethan then walked away to the kitchen and took a toast from my breakfast. 

"What happened baby?" Hugo whispered and bend down a little to face my level. I wanted to say what happened at the game yesterday. But not now. "I'll tell later, imma go upstairs change" He nod. I kissed him on the lips twice and walked upstairs to his bedroom to change clothes.

Hugo's pov

Chloé got upstairs to change. I just stood there and watched what he was doing. I didn't stand here for more than like 6 seconds, until I walked towards Chloé's breakfast and took it away from him. 

"If you're hungry, just get your own food" I said annoyed. Yes, I am annoyed because I know he was checking out Chloé at the game yesterday and just thinking of that made my blood boil. Why was he still even here?

"Damn, chill out bro" He said with surprised/annoyed tone. "What did you even came for" I asked him. I wanted him to come straight to the point as soon as possible so that he can go out from my house. So that I can check on Chloé's outfit.

"How old is that girl of yours, she's pretty sexy" He asked and was about to go upstairs. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"Get out" I pointed at the door with a serious look on my face. I didn't want him to walk around my house like he's my family. Plus, I don't want Chloé to feel uncomfortable.

"See you later then..." he said as he was walking out. He had an annoyed look on his face when he was walking. He closed the door and I went up to Chloé to see what she was wearing. I think that she's still hungry, so I made a new toast and went up to her.