5 | Hallway

Chloe's pov

————————————

I was talking with Maria about what happened at the hall way. I feel much better now. I can really see how much she's trying to be supportive right now, it's kind of hard for her to help in situations like this cause she never has a child. And I really appreciate her help, even if it's little. 

My eyes were a bit red and my nose was red too. I didn't have any makeup to cover it with, obviously because I do my makeup at home. But if didn't really matter for me.

When I came out, I saw Hugo waiting for the class to start. I forgot to tell that Hugo and I go in the same Spanish class. But I really didn't want to talk to him right now. 

" !Hola " Maria said as everyone looked at her, which led Hugo also to look at me, obviously cause I was walking behind her.

" Chloé? What happened? " Hugo asked in a worried tone. I don't know what I was gonna answer. Should I say "nothing" or should I ignore him?

I ended up ignoring him. That must be really confusing for him cause this morning we were like flirting with each other and now I'm ignoring him? Hm...

———————

The Spanish class was over and I've noticed Hugo watching me every second. He also have tired to talk to me and ask if I'm okay. I mean, I appreciate that but I really didn't want to talk to him after I saw him with Alice. 

" Chloé? " he followed me through the hall way, until I walked into a room and locked me inside. A random room. 

" Chloé? Sunshine? Pls answer me, what the hell is wrong? Did I do something? Look if I did, I'm sorry I didn't- fuck" i heard him sight. After that I heard him kick the door. I guess he walked away after that.

I turned on the lights and turned around. To find...