10 | Mine

Chloé's pov

——————————

I woke up by some loud noise coming from downstairs. Wtf was that? As I looked around I realised that I wasn't in my own room. I started panicking and fast took my phone beside the bed and called Hugo. He immediately answered.

"Baby, I'm kidnapped, can you please come pick me up? I'm scared" I said and waited for his answer. He just laughed, why the hell is he laughing? He thinks this is funny? 

That's when I heard some footsteps going on the stairs, I was curious to see who kidnapped me. I'm still on the phone call with Hugo tho.

He came into the room and... "Flower, you are at our home, you are not kidnapped" he chuckles and joined me under the blanket. He was shirtless as I jumped onto his chest and hugged him. 

"What am I wearing?" I asked as I looked at my clothes that I was wearing. "Those are mine, I changed you yesterday night when you were sleeping. You look so fucking cute in my clothes" he said and kissed my both cheeks. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his body. 

"You have so big muscles babe" I said and looked at them. "They are all yours to touch if you want" he said and smiled, I really wanted to touch but right now I was more thinking of food. "Is there something to eat" I asked him, even tho I still wasn't ready to get out of his bed. Honestly, I could spend my whole day here with him.

"Yes, I fixed some downstairs" he said and hovered above me resting his body on me, then he we kissed. I love these kind of cuddles in bed with him. I mean... who wouldn't? He's s now laying on my stomach.

"Let's go" I said. He didn't even move an inch. "Five more minutes" he answered in his deep voice. I am trying to control my weakness I didn't answer and just nod and gave him multiple cheek kisses. I hope this relationship lasts forever. 

🕰️ 10 minutes 🕰️ 

We cuddled in the bed for straight 10 minutes and I was kind of getting hungry. "Let's go get breakfast, I'm starving" I said and cupped his cheeks. "Yeah, I heard that" he said looking at me with his lovely eyes.

"Let's go then, i don't want you to starve" he said as he kissed my stomach and got up, picking me up in bridal style. I blushed and tried to hide it but i saw he smiled and it was probably obvious that i was blushing. I hid my face being hovered by his hard chest.

We got downstairs and i saw that he made my favourite breakfast dish. Fried egg with blueberries, strawberries and bacon with a toast. I love this. "You did this for me" I asked with a smile. He is still carrying me btw. "Yes flower, I do everything for you" He said and kissed me. 

He put me down and I sat on the chair and started eating. He was just watching me peacefully eat until someone knocked on the door.