It's The Special Moments That Last

Edgar POV
I found a white-haired girl's beautiful face staring back at me.

"Colette!" I cried. "I'm sorry for everything that happened. I swear I will be there for you from now on. In fact, I want to ask you something. Will you move in with me?"

Colette looked stunned. "Of course, Edgar, I've been wanting to move in with you for so long, but didn't have the courage to tell you!"

"Great!" I cheered. We hugged each other tenderly, never wanting to let go.

"Also, Edgar, it isn't your fault that you weren't there. It is the fault of that a**b****, Trix, who attacked me in the first place.

I tightened my grip on Colette and said ferociously, "When I find him, I will end him."
Janet POV
I was in an absolute state of shock. Fang had just proposed to me! What should I say what should I say whatshouldisay? my mind screamed frantically.

But then, I reminded myself, This is the boy whom you have had a crush on for four years! You know what to do now, don't you?

I calmed down and said, "Yes!"

Fang and I then grabbed each other and kissed and hugged passionately. We never wanted to stop rejoicing. It was Fang who finally broke apart, saying, "We should inform everyone!"

"Of course!" I agreed.
Leon POV
Well, so nothing much had happened that day. I was just fake-reading a book while fantasising about Jessie. Suddenly, I received two text messages.

The first one gave me a huge shock.
Colette has recovered from Trix's attack! Edgar had informed me.

What? Colette had been attacked? By Trix, of all people?

My brain had no idea what to do with that new information. But it was even more shocked when it read the next text message—from Fang.

The text was only one short line, but the content was life-changing.

You have been invited to Janet and Fang's wedding which will occur two months from now.

A/N
Hey guys, big plot twist, right? Just want to let you know the next and last book in this trilogy is Leon x Jessie: Sneaky Crush.  When you are done reading this trilogy, I hope you will read and share my other stories! See you next time!