A Prowess for Scheming

Trix POV
That b**** Edgar...he stole Colette! Apparently Colette likes him back...Well, if I can't have her, no one can! MWAHAHAHAHA! I thought.

Ok, how do I kill Colette and not get caught? I wondered. The main thing I know about her is that she works at the gift shop. Wait a second...in one room in the gift shop, there are countless glass statues of all the brawlers! Mix in my ability and I'll have my revenge. Way to go, Trix—what a brilliant scheme!

Edgar POV
"Sweetie, be careful, okay? I have a bad feeling Trix is going to have revenge on you for stealing me from him. I don't want you to be hurt...promise you'll keep safe!" Colette worried frantically.

"Of course, Col. I'll stay around for as long as I can to protect you until I die!" I said, trying to allay her concerns. "For now, let's eat our food...it's coming over!"

The rest of the date was wonderful. Being Colette's boyfriend was even more amazing that I had imagined! We bonded so much on the first date and both had an excellent time.

After the date, I drove her back home and as we said goodbye at the door of her house, we kissed each other goodbye for two minutes. Then, she blew me a kiss and closed the door. I then drove off back home, but I couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was watching me...