So what?

Edgar POV
"So what?" Fang asked. "He probably wouldn't dare to harm a hair on you. Plus, if he dares to, you can easily defeat him, can you not?"

I said, "Hell yeah, but I don't exactly want to FIGHT people, you see. I want to win Colette over by making romantic gestures."

"Then do it!"Leon advised. "Why hold back your feelings for Colette?"

"Oh come on, look at yourself! You don't dare to confess to Jessie either!" I laughed at the irony of his statement.

Leon blushed. "That's different! I'm shy and you're not!" Leon mumbled.

"Oh yeah, my ass! Edgar is so shy! Last time, he didn't even dare to ask his female classmate for a pen!" Fang giggled hysterically.

"Hey, you're not that good yourself—you needed my help to confess your feelings to Janet!" I snorted with a hint of defiance.

Fang blushed deep red and closed his mouth.

"So guys, the point is, how can we ensure that I get to be with Colette and not Trix? Also, it will be very awkward talking her because of the kissing incident earlier..." I continued.

Ding! The bell on the door jingled as someone stepped into the bar.

"Well, now is your chance!" Leon informed me, pointing to the familiar white-haired figure approaching them.

"But I'm nervous! I don't want to ask her out on a date yet!" I whined and wailed, but to no avail.

"Just do it!" Fang urged me on, reminding me, "It will be so worth it when you get together." Then, his eyes took on a dreamy look, and I believed he was thinking about his girlfriend, Janet.

Suddenly, I felt Leon push me right towards Colette. This is it, I thought, prepared to face humiliation and rejection as I walked towards Colette.

"Hi, Edgar!" Colette said, blushing as if she was reminiscing our accidental kiss earlier. At the reminder, I blushed slightly and informed her, "So, Colette? I need to ask you something."