A Gathering

If you have not read Fang x Janet: Behind the Scenes, do not read ahead! There are many spoilers! If not, enjoy this book!

Edgar POV
So, now Fang and Janet are officially together, but I'm kinda jealous. I want the same thing with Colette...she's just so cute, and smart and fu—Ring Ring Ring!

Oh, that must be the phone, I thought, grabbing it from my pocket and answering. For some reason Fang and Leon were both in this call. I answered, "Hi guys! What's up?"

"Have you forgotten? We're supposed to meet at Tropical Barley's bar for drinks today!" Leon practically shouted. "Ok, ok, I hear you. I'm on my way." I replied.

After styling my hair for a second, I rushed to Tropical Barley's. As I passed by Sakura Spike's, I wasn't paying attention to the road because I was daydreaming about Colette. Somehow, I walked straight into someone who also was looking at a boom of some sorts, and we ended up kissing each other when we raised our heads.

I was so embarrassed that it took me a moment to recognise the face in front of me. It was my colleague at the gift shop.

"Colette?" I asked, feeling my pulse race and my hands break out in cold sweat. She seemed just as embarrassed as me and quickly apologised, then ran off.

I quickly hurried to Tropical Barley's bar.

After a while, I finally reached and Fang and Leon asked me, "What took you so long?" in unison.

I then quickly explained the whole situation with Colette and I accidentally kissing each other.

When I was done, Fang and Leon cheered for me. I was confused, asking, "Why are you cheering for me?" They both replied, "You like Colette, don't you?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't think she likes me back."

Fang said, "You never know until you ask her. Just look how well it worked for me and Janet!"

Leon got a dreamy look. "One day, I hope to be with Jessie too...she's so cute. You gotta teach me some tricks!" Leon said, shooting a look at Fang.

I interrupted, "But guys, you're forgetting: Colette also has another admirer called Trix. I'm pretty sure he would kill me if I started dating Colette."