Chapter 5

"Why are you doing this to me?" Olivia asked, her voice shaking.

"Aren't you going to marry me soon?" Lucas asked, creasing his eyebrows.

"No! I won't. I hate you!" Olivia burst out.

"Calm down, baby. Who knows, after tonight you will fall in love with me?" Lucas asked confidently, as he approached Olivia.

"No chance! You trapped me here, taking advantage of me and you think that I'll fall in love with you? Did you mean hating you more?" Olivia shot.

"We'll see about that!" Lucas smirked.

As there was only one inch separating them, Olivia felt her words stuck in her throat. Her heart was racing. Lucas was a thirty-year-old, tall, fair, well-built billionaire who had conquered not only North America but also South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australia. He was a billionaire, on the verge of becoming a trillionaire in the coming years. That was a status no one had reached as of date. He owned banks, casinos, and above all, he was a mortgagee and was always making sure that he recovered the money owed to him. At such a young age, he had achieved what no one else could. His aura was intimidating and what Olivia was unaware of was that Lucas was not a womanizer.

To Lucas, Olivia was the perfect wife. If it was another girl, she would have given him her ancestral gallery and herself right away, but she did not. She was struggling to pay for her father's stupidity and save not only the gallery but also herself from Lucas' grip.

Lucas' grey eyes scared Olivia to death. She had often heard that grey-eyed people could not be trusted and that was not the only reason for hating Lucas. He wanted to possess her and deprive her of her legacy. Soon, she would lose something more precious; her purity. Whenever she crossed paths with Lucas Kennedy, it was always her loss.

All of a sudden, Lucas' lips sealed hers. Olivia tried to push him, but he did not even budge. He was busy exploring every curve of her mouth, holding her close to him. Olivia did her best to back off, but every time she tried, he pulled her more into him, tightening his grip.

Thinking about the deal, Olivia had no option but to surrender. Olivia had never been kissed in such a manner before and the more she wanted everything to stop, her reactions said otherwise. Tonight, she felt that it was her body that was dictating to her.

Lucas' lips held her captive forcing her to part her sweet soft lips for him to penetrate further. In the process, he pulled her long chestnut hair and held it firm, so that she would not fight back. A soft moan escaped from Olivia, leaving her completely baffled. Guilt engulfed her and one more time, she tried to resist Lucas, but her efforts were not rewarding.

As she felt his big hand fondling her breasts through her red top, she shuddered. Lucas lowered the spaghetti straps of her top, trailing down kisses all the way from her jaw to her cleavage. Olivia immediately held onto his thick straight blond hair, pulling him away.

"Olivia! You're hurting me! Do you want to make it two nights instead?!" he warned.

"Lucas, please... No," she begged.

"Then behave!" he groaned, "Lift your arms!"

Olivia complied, for she knew that the more she would protest, the longer the torture. Lucas removed her top and flung it on the nearby couch. Then he proceeded to unbutton her trousers, pulling them down. Olivia came out of them before he could even ask.

Left with only her pink-laced bra and panties, she stood in her heels, watching him with gloomy eyes. Although she wanted to kick him, hurl cuss words at him and run away, she would not dare. She felt Lucas' fingers undoing her bra and then she saw how the bra joined the other pieces of garments on the couch.

Lucas could not take his eyes off her perfectly carved body and subtle skin. Her huge breasts and hard nipples were craving for his touch, even if Olivia would deny it. To Olivia's bewilderment, Lucas swept her off her feet, carrying her to his king-sized bed and laying her gently. As she watched him undressing himself, she closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes, Olivia. I'm not that bad-looking," Lucas said.

"You're not ugly," Olivia found the words escaping her mouth and she instantly regretted it.

"You find me handsome?" Lucas smirked.

Olivia could not deny the fact that Lucas was indeed attractive and he had a great sculptured body. As her eyes landed on his cock, she gasped. She had never seen a man fully naked in front of her. Those she saw were just in the media.

Olivia could not take her eyes off him and Lucas felt elated. He could tell that she had a mixed feeling of awe and fear. Without losing any second, he came on her and she could feel his hardness pressing against her thigh.

His hard chest pressing against her breasts made it harder for her to catch her breath. Too many emotions were running through her in a row and she was losing control.

"Lucas," she whispered.

"Yes, baby?" Lucas paid attention.

"I—I ha—ve never done it. May I request you to be gentle, please?" she finally told him.

To her surprise, he stared into her mesmerising eyes and said, "This night is all about giving you pleasure. Rest assured, you'll not be hurt. I promise."

Olivia heaved a sigh of relief and as soon as he grabbed one of her breasts, she moaned softly. His warm tongue twirling on her hard nipple made her forget everything. Unknowingly, she ran her fingers in his hair and Lucas groaned with pleasure.

He massaged her breasts, bit them gently, sucked on them and kissed her everywhere as if his life depended on it. Olivia, on the other side, could no longer protest. She was completely drowned in the beautiful moment.

Soon, Lucas licked her stomach and then removed her undies, unveiling the treasure that was hidden underneath. Olivia glanced at him and as she saw him parting her thighs, she blushed. Then, he buried his mouth in her core, kissing it.

"Lucas..." Olivia moaned and he was glad that she was taking his name every time he pleasured her.

He was eager to hear her calling his name in her sexy voice and he had waited for this moment for a long time.