I accidentally fucked a child

Darren took Nal into a bar club with any age illegal and gender they both had a lot of fun and drunk as hell we started dancing and spreading all the vodka and champagnes everywhere. After fun time someone put drugs in Darren's drink and none of them realized it and since Nal was all hyped up and dancing he didn't saw his boyfriend that he is all passed out. He then met with a "guy" and started dancing with him body to body. They both had really fun for hours and made Nal feel free and his old self for some time.

The "mysterious guy" took Nal with him in the room and took some condoms with them too. The "mysterious guy" introduced itself as Delilah and pushed Nal towards the bed kissing him all around his body and licking him. Nal was feeling super suspicious about this since the body looked so small and little for him but he was so drunk to say anything. Nal got Delilah on a doggy style and pushed his head down the bed trying to put on a condom on his dick before he could fuck him. Nal started fucked him rough and could hear him moaning and screaming. He then went to reach for Delilah dick but shorty after discovering it's a girl. He pulled her wig off and it was definitely a girl. When Nal was about to pull off his dick from her she pushed him into him he cummed in her pussy. He passed out after that since he was all drunk and tired as hell. She started getting on top of him and getting lots of pictures posting them on her Instagram story.

After that she left the room with no hesitation gave the man a goodnight kiss for losing her virginity and spending a night with her.

In the morning Nal was left with thousands of messages and calls from Darren. He got up to call him back but Darren was screaming at him and asking him where he at. He send the location and made up with each other planning to never go into clubs again.

Darren asked Nal if he hooked up with somebody but he kept denying since he couldn't remember anything from last night and they were both cool again.