Spend a night with an old man

After Nal turned 18 he started getting on gay bars looking for a guy to hook up with. He noticed that no guy wanted to fuck with him so he thought of doing something crazy. He bought thongs and a hot pink short skirt. And a tie for better look.

When he got that one day to the bar he went up to the pole and put on the best stripping songs. He started stripping up and all the boys were getting close and impressed by his moves they were throwing money at him and watched him dance. Nal got taken away and started getting of the pole and started dancing on every man's lap. His first target was some rich man Richard. Richard was really rich and old but Nal couldn't care less.

Everyone left the place but only Richard and Nal were left in that place since Richard payed everyone to leave.

Richard and Nal also took of and got to Richard's car. Nal unfortunately fell asleep in his car but Richard just touched his face before he picked him up and took him to his place. Richard pushed Nal to the bed and slowly getting on top of him and touching his body. That made Nal wake up and getting up to kiss him. Richard put his tongue into Nal's tongue and kept tonguing each other. Richard turned Nal around pouring the lube into his butt hole and fingering it making it wet and easy for him to fuck it. Nal started whimpering and rubbing his own dick. Richard slowly slide his dick inside Nal and fucked him rough and fast. Nal was moaning his name and whimpering from pleasure, Richard then started jerking off Nal's dick while fucking him and making a big mess on the bed. He cummed inside his ass hole and pushed him to the ground deep throating him with his huge cock. Nal sucked his dick so good that he couldn't resist anymore and cummed all over his face making him lick all the cum of his dick and spitting on his face telling him how good of boy he is.

They kept going on for hours and many rounds that even the neighbor couldn't hear them moaning and screaming from pleasure.

Richard payed Nal 1 million dollars for spending a night with him and since he was the best fuck toy he has ever had before. But unfortunately for Nal he spend all his money on bars paying many boys to fuck with.