Found my match

Hooking up with all of these guys made Nal sick from it since he wanted to fuck with someone he loves.

Sitting at the bar and getting all drunk, the most handsome hot black dude walked in and Nal was admiring his looks and the beautiful skin he had. Nal instantly fell in love with him as so for the guy(Darren) he also looked at Nal. Nal approached Darren and offered him a drink. Nal started flirting with Darren and deeply looking into his eyes like he has never seen such beautiful eyes and soul before. They went on and on talking for hours. Darren offered Nal to come with him, Nal was expecting him to take him to his place and get fucked as every guy did but he actually lend him a helmet and both got up to his motorcycle. Nal was scared but he felt safe with Darren and trusted him.

About 15 mins later they arrived to a strange place, Darren took Nal by his hand and took him to a place they had to walk up all the way to the stairs till they got on the top of the building. When they got up Nal was stunned by how beautiful the place was, Darren prepared the place well to bring there someone special. He then sat on the chair and started playing a beautiful song on a piano. Nal was stunned how beautiful he played he kept staring at him and smiling at him.

After all the music and singing Darren pressed a button and all the beautiful lights showed up and brighted the place around. Nal was so happy to finally meet someone who didn't only wanted him for sex or his money. They both sat on the side of the building and looking up the sky. They started talking about the stars up the sky, laughing and singing all together. They both layed down admiring the sky and falling asleep shortly after.

In the morning Nal wakes up from the sound of birds he was laying on the couch covered with a blanket and breakfast in front of him as Darren prepared everything for him.

They kept hanging out for days and days till Nal one day bought bucket of flowers for Darren and confessed his feelings for him. Darren gently put Nal's chin up and kissed him on the lips and whispering to his ear "I'll show you what I can do to you" that got Nal excited what was Darren planning to do with him.

He went in and closed the door behind them. Darren was waiting in the bed wearing a hot suit and all around the shelves there were different size and type of cock toys.
Nal was exited for it and straight up went on top of him and started kissing him. They both started making out and Nal started slowly taking his pants of. Darren pulled his dick of his pants and oh boy.. his big black cock was huge, Nal was shocked by the size of his dick but he just directly started sucking his dick and licking it making him even harder. Darren grabbed a 34,5 cm toy, he put some lube on Nal's asshole and started fingering it making it so wet that the toy went slightly in. Nal was frightened by the size of the toy and was begging for Darren to be gentle. But Darren started jerking off Nal's cock with other hand and with another one pushing the toy all the way in.. oh boy that 34,5 cm toy went all inside of Nal's tight asshole, only 0,5 cm was left of it. Darren kept messing with him and messing with all of the toys till Nal cummed more then twice and passed out from pleasure.