Why did you cheat on me?

After 5 months Nal got suspicious of Ria, she started spending less time with him and didn't even wanted to hug him in public.

One day Nal went out with his friends and as he went out Ria invited a guy over named Liam. She was secretly dating another guy and lost her virginity to Liam. She got bored of Nal's white cock, and wanted a guy with a BBC.

Liam pushed her towards the bed kissing her by the neck and all the way down her stomach, the spread her legs and with his mouth took her panties of. He started teasing her pussy with his tongue and licking it. It made her so wet as he kept going further with his tongue. Before she could cum, he took his pants of and turned her around. He started to tease her butt hole and putting his dick inside her. He fucked her so good faster and faster each time. They went on for hours and didn't realize the time.

Nal finished with work and just as he was about to unlock the door he heard moaning and whimpering outside the door and it was coming from his place. He thought Ria was watching porn or something and was excitingly getting ready to fuck her not knowing what was actually going on in there. Ria quickly pushed Liam out the bed when she heard the door unlocking.

Nal had no clue and when he went to the bed to kiss Ria he saw hickeys all over her neck. He asked where they came from and he got mad cus he knew pretty good it wasn't him. She was panicking and throwing lies at him but he didn't listen and started searching the whole place to find the guy. He then saw Liam under their bed and pulled him out, he punched Liam on the face and kept going uncontrollably. Ria on the other side was crying and telling him to stop but he accidentally hit her and came back to his sentence.

He asked her why she cheated on him after everything he did for her but her responds just made him sad even more kicking them both out his place.