[Del & Iru] The King who's in a really bad mood

Usually, in the Babel Tower, it would have been a chaotic energy with a few of the crowns fighting, some watching, and some don't even bother. Many servants work there to help and manage the Demon King's paperwork, one of them named Sullivan, an aide to the Demon King Delkira. He's the one who would scold and nag the king since Delkira himself is an irresponsible king who would neglect all the paperwork left on his desk all day long.

The day was supposed to be a usual chaotic day but, the Babel Tower was quiet, too quiet. No one was fighting or bickering each other, using magic on each other and stuff, the other servants were sweating and were being careful with what they did or said. Because right now, the Demon King Delkira is in a really bad mood.

—×—×—×—

No one knew what happened, it was around 3 days ago when it happened. The 665th floor, where the 13 Crowns and the Demon King discuss something regarding the problems in the Netherworld, but they were doing the usual thing, fighting and bickering, while they were waiting for Delkira.

Delkira rarely attends the meetings because he finds them boring, so he doesn't attend. Sullivan would usually drag him into the meeting just because.

"Seems like Delkira-sama isn't going to attend this meeting again huh?"

"Well he rarely does attend the meetings anyways"

"Seems like you have to drag him here again Sullivan"

Sullivan sighed, when he was about to go and get his King someone opened the door, and to everyone's surprise it was Delkira but he was not acting the way he usually acts, the Crowns went silent even the ones who were busy fighting stopped.

Delkira was giving off awful vibes and judging from his face, he was in a terrible mood. Delkira went to his chair and sat, the other Crowns also sat down because right now everything felt tense. Everything was silent when Delkira put his arms on the table, he rested on one of his hands while he looked at the Crowns with an intense stare. His eyes are usually covered with his hair some people didn't know what his full face looked like.

"Are all of you just gonna sit there and stare?"

Everyone flinched and decided to start talking.

————————

When the meeting ended Delkira left first, after Delkira left everything didn't feel tense anymore, they all had a sigh of relief.

"That felt like we've been here forever"

"Why was Delkira-sama in a bad mood anyway? Or was he in his Evil Cycle"

"I think that was the first time we've seen him in a bad mood, he's usually the happy-go-lucky demon. It's quite surprising"

"True."

As everyone was talking about Delkira, Sullivan, and Poro looked at each other with distraught. They don't know what happened that caused their King to be in a bad mood but they sure want their King to at least cheer him up because with everything feeling tense it feels like they're going to suffocate with the atmosphere they're in right now.

————————

It's been 3 days since then, and Delkira is still in a bad mood right now. With everything feeling tense it was rather hard to focus on their job because they were trying their best to not anger their King or somewhat make his mood worse. Whenever Delkira walks around he just walks past people as he doesn't bother to talk to anyone even to his closest friends Poro and Sullivan, People thought that he was angry at them when both tried to talk with him but ended up staring or a silent treatment and just walked away.