[Royal Family] Evildol Game Event

The Thirteenth Month. A month with 13 days where the Demon King takes a break from his duties and celebrates the beginning of the year with his people. To this day festivals are held throughout the Netherworld. There's a huge event held on the 31st of December to welcome the exciting time, and that event is...The Evidol Games! An event where Evidols compete with each other while the other demons watch them compete with each other.

This was supposed to be a bonding time with the family for Royal but unfortunately, Iruma couldn't join them because he had to help someone so he wouldn't be able to bond with them on this day.

Poro:
"Sa-chan we're here!"

Delkira:
"Heya Sa-chan."

The parents expected Iruma to come out and greet them but no Iruma came to greet them which confused him, Poro asked Sullivan where Iruma was and Sullivan told him that Iruma wouldn't be able to spend time with them because he had to help a friend. Poro made an irritated look.

Poro:
"Are his friends much more important than spending time with us?"

Delkira:
"Well, we can't help it can we?"

Poro:
"Seriously Del-chan you can't let him always do this, I looked forward to this y'know?"
(Sigh) "And how come you didn't even talk to him about it Sa-chan?"

Opera:
"We're sorry Poro-sama though it seemed like it was important for him, so we had to."
"Though for some reason Iruma-sama didn't want us to open the TV to watch the Evidol Event."

Delkira:
"Why?"

Opera:
"We don't know, but he looked serious about it."

Delkira:
"Hmm...welp, let's go watch TV then. Let's apologize to Iruma later."

The three sat on the couch while Opera served them tea, Poro looked irritated but sad and Delkira comforted him. They took their tea, Delkira his tea for now, Opera was pouring tea for Sullivan, and Poro was already drinking his, and when Sullivan turned on the TV...

"TEAM KUROMU! AND LOOK! THE MYSTERIOUS EVIDOL IRUMI IS PARTICIPATING TOO!"

The three were in shock except for Delkira because he already knew about Iruma doing Evidol things but he was still surprised seeing his son on the TV while Opera dropped everything they were holding, Sullivan looking extremely shocked, and Poro spat out his tea.

Poro:
"H-HOLD ON- IS THAT IRUMA?!"

Delkira:
"Huh, no wonder he won't be able to spend time with us."

Sullivan/Poro:
"YOU KNEW?!"

Delkira:
"Yup, I was supposed to tell you guys but I forgot. Sorry." (๑>ᗜºั)

Poro looked at his husband in disbelief for not telling him while Sullivan told Opera to get a recorder to record the event and buy a TV with better picture quality too and Opera was already at it.

Iruma on the other hand...

Iruma (Irumi):
"..."
"(Why do I feel like my family is watching me right now?)"

And so the Royal watched the Evidol event and noticed that there were other demons that they recognized like Ameri Azazel, and Shax Lied. Opera pointed out the two and the the three took notice.

Delkira:
"I wonder what Henri's reaction is seeing his daughter participating in this event."

Poro:
"He'd probably also be shocked."

They continued watching the event.

{The 66 Meter Sprint}

Opera:
Ms. Ameri sure did ended the race in a heartbeat.