Part 1 - Welcome to my dream-like school life

After that video , I was expecting to be dragged by Mashima again , but unexpectedly no one came up to me. Do the breaks have a set predetermined order? Or maybe he couldn't find the heart to , noticing the gloomy atmosphere in the large theatre room. Just as I was starting to drift off into my thoughts , I heard some students make a sound that made me assume that the next video was starting up. When I opened my eyes , I noticed that my theory was correct from the large bolded words coming up on the screen.

Part 1 - Welcome to my dream-like school life

Putting more attention to the title , is that supposed to be irony? From what we've seen so far , this doesn't look like an utopia-like experience , which is a thought most of the student body seem to agree on with the amounts of clicks of tongues I'm hearing right now.

April.

The entrance ceremony.

Looks like what they saw didn't affect them too much , since I can see a couple students mimicking a throwing up sound with laughs mixed in the crowd. It's good to know that they don't care that much , I could maybe take even better advantage of Horikita's "bullying" later on.

I was going to school on the bus, which shook every time it passed over a bumpy area of the road.

As I watched the landscape change from area to area, the passengers on the bus increased gradually.

I could see some people like Hirata and Ichinose like the calmness of the situation right now , which from what I can remember , is not going to last very long.

Most of the passengers were wearing school uniforms.

The lone frustrated salary worker who got on the bus remembered the time when he accidentally groped someone the last time he got on a crowded bus.

"Eh?" 

Through all the agaped expressions I could see , only Mei-Yu Wang managed to muster out a small stutter. I'm assuming that she noticed , considering she's covering her face from embarrassment right now which isn't uncharacteristic of her.

An old woman standing in front of me stood precariously on her unsteady feet, looking as if she would fall over at any time.

The kind-hearted students looked rather upset at the situation , from the way their eyebrows are wrinkling. It's gonna be troublesome to try to keep up my image of a normal student with everything going on , but this by itself will be a nuisance. I can already imagine the looks and stares I'll receive in a minute.

I made a mistake by taking the bus.

Even though I was able to secure a good seat, the cold wind was blowing towards me and the whole bus was crowded.

That poor old woman will have to wait until the bus arrives at her destination.

This is gonna be troublesome. 

"Ayanokoji , that was pretty rude, don't you think?"

A new voice has popped up , which after looking in the direction of the sound , I could see the former Class 1-A leader Katsuragi. 

"I understand your point , Katsuragi. What I did was rather unsightly of me , so you'll have to excuse me for that. I'm not very good in social situations so it's less so that I didn't find it in my heart to give the seat , but more so that I couldn't really muster up the courage to go up and talk to the lady to give her my seat since I assumed that she'd get someone else to gift her their seat."