FOUR

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 :
NOT THE TIME DUDE

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     CELIA WANTED THE world to open up and swallow her as she walked into the bathrooms

The bathrooms were cramped, with wooden stalls close together on each side, barely enough room to stand between them. Two people trying was a nightmare. The two created a plan. They would work on opposite sides of the path, and in different rows completely so that they had more room. And luckily, they could keep both doors open so that it wasn't stuffy as well.

When Celia made her way to her designated stall, she found something strange. There was a muddy red color spread across the edge of the seat. It made her furrow her eyebrows in both confusion and disgust. Is that natural? Man, I hope that's not from someone's butt. Like a weird rash caused this.

"There's this weird...moss." Celia piped, looking at it in disgust.

     Nick moved over to her side, peering over her shoulder. She could feel him standing close to her, and she tensed as he hummed, "Huh, that's strange. Want me to take it?"

     "It's fine. I'll just scrub harder." Celia brushed off, taking her brush and putting extra effort into her actions. Nick watched her do so, and he took notice of how the moss hardly lifted. It was stuck. "Never mind, you can take it." She stood up, turning to the man.

"Oh...Okay." Nick stood up quickly, the two shuffling to switch spots in the thin walkway.

     There was a quiet that filled the area, the sounds being the children outside laughing and shouting with joy from the games they were playing. They were being led by Joan and Kurt right now.

"Uh..." Nick suddenly spoke but stopped.

"What?" Celia asked quickly, leaning out of the area to look at the man.

     He gave her a glance, "Do you wanna play a game?"

"A game?" Celia furrowed her eyebrows, turning to him, "We're in the bathrooms and you wanna play a game?"

"Like 21 questions." Nick said hastily, "So that we can get to know each other."

"You wanna know me?" Celia gave him a judging look. Why was the Prince of Sunnyvale trying to get to know a below-average Shadysider? "You know who I am right?"