THREE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 :
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

    NICK SIGHED AS he watched Celia argue with a counselor from Sunnyvale

NICK SIGHED AS he watched Celia argue with a counselor from Sunnyvale. It was getting heated fast, Celia clenching her fists by her side as she tried to keep her voice level. The other counselor was doing worse volume level. He was also using his height as an advantage over her to try and seem more intimidating.

It didn't take a genius to know it wasn't working. Not by the angry look in her gorgeous eyes.

"I don't even know what to do with her." Kurt groaned as he stopped next to Nick, knocking the former into reality and out of his staring fest.

"Celia?" Nick asked.

"She wasn't friendly when she was a camper. She's a nightmare as a counselor." Kurt shook his head as he was able to find a playful element, "Wonder how long she'll make it. At this rate, she'll make it a week at most."

"She'll make it." Nick stated confidently.

Kurt let out a loud unbelievable laugh, "Sure."

Nick frowned at the sight snd Nick's disbelief, "Give me a second." Then, he started off to the arguing two, set on breaking them apart before Celia dug herself in a deeper hole.

     Once he made it to the pair he lightly grabbed Celia's arm, trying to pull her away from any trouble she may be causing for herself, "Celia c'mon, he's not worth it." He muttered to her, not even acknowledging the other counselor except to give him an apologetic smile. As though it was his responsibility to do so.

"Back off Nick." Celia tried to move herself free of his grasp but it only moved to her shoulder. She whipped her head towards him, glaring at the hold. The fuck?

He whispered in a sterner tone, "Let's go, Celia." His voice was low and husk, and it was clear he was not backing down.

"Nick—You didn't see the situation, don't butt in!" Celia ordered quickly.

"I don't need to see the situation." Nick looked down at her and his voice grew more stern. "You're only making things worse."

Somehow, he had succeeded in pulling her away from the counselor and to the trees. He was still gripping her arm, and it didn't seem like he was letting go anytime soon.