Chapter 52

Some time later, Hyunjin and Felix met Joel at the training area so that he could help Hyunjin unseal his powers. It was a bit of a challenge since Hyunjin is a very kind-hearted person, so Joel had to change his approach.

He made Hyunjin remember that fateful day when his father had attacked him and Jisung. The day when he wanted to kill them. He didn't want Hyunjin to have to relive that awful moment, but it was necessary.

Hyunjin was taken back to that moment when his father attacked Jisung, that catalyst that awoke his powers, seeing a loved one in danger. Hyunjin threw a punch at the mental image of his father, who then became Joel. A punch that could've sent anyone else flying, but not Joel.

Even though Hyunjin was free from the memory of that day, the anger he felt was still there. He kept aimlessly swinging at Joel, unable to control his anger at his father. Joel simply blocked all of Hyunjin's punches in an effort to wear him down a bit.

After a bit, Joel grabbed Hyunjin by the wrists as he swung to punch again. Hyunjin struggled to break free, but was no match for Joel's strength. "Felix, now!" Joel said.

Felix nodded and quickly ran up to Hyunjin, giving him a back hug. "Hyunjin!" he said. Hyunjin still struggled, but started to calm down as Felix's energy began to soothe him. "It's ok Hyunnie, it's ok."

Hyunjin finally calmed down, as he realized what he had been doing. "Oh my God!" he said. "Joel, I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry about it." Joel said. "I could take it. At least I accomplished what I intended to. You did well. Both of you."

Felix lets go of Hyunjin and turns him around to face him, giving him a hug. "Oh Felix." says Hyunjin as he hugs Felix back.

"Don't worry my prince." says Felix. "You're alright. Everything's gonna be alright."

"I'm sorry I had to put you thru that Hyunjin." Joel says, as he places his hand on Hyunjin's shoulder. "But you needed a stressful moment to get your powers back."

Hyunjin and Felix break from their hug, as Hyunjin turns to face Joel. "It's ok." says Hyunjin.

"At least now it'll be easier to helping you both better control your powers." says Joel. "Seeing as both of you keep each other's powers under control."

"What about Minnie?" Felix asks. "He's still the only one without powers."

"Oh trust me, Seungmin has powers." says Joel. "They just haven't awoken yet. But that's for another day."

All 3 of them walk towards the teleport pods. "You 2 did well." Joel says. "Feel free to do whatever you like." Hyunjin and Felix both bow and step thru a teleporter together.

Wooyoung and San's room

Wooyoung and San decide to take a shower after what felt like hours exploring their new home. Since they were told that time works differently here, they didn't know if it had been hours or even days. Still, they wanted to relax.

San was the first to get undressed, as he motioned Wooyoung to follow him. As Wooyoung is about to take his shirt off, he hears a knock at the door. "Who could it be?" he asks himself. He opens the door and is surprised to see Chan, Felix, Seungmin and Minho outside.

"Oh, hi guys." Wooyoung says nervously, as he scratches the back of his head.

"Hi." says Chan. "May we come in?"

"Oh, yes, sure!" Wooyoung tries to calm himself down. "Please, make yourselves at home!"

"Are you ok Wooyoung?" Minho asks. "You seem frazzled."