Chapter 50

Chan stood there, looking at his father, the man he once loved and respected. Now, only anger and contempt ran through his veins.

"You." Chan said, absolutely no emotion in his voice. "You murderer!" Chan lunged at his 'father', punching him repeatedly with all his might as he screamed. "Why did you do it?! Why did you kill mom?!"

Back at the dining area, the boys watch in shock as Chan punches Joel non-stop. Every punch causing Chan to scream even more in pain.

"What's he doing?!" Seungmin asks. He can't stand seeing his stepbrother like this.

"I think I understand." says Minho. "Joel's trying to get Chan mad enough so that his powers fully awaken." Everyone turns to look at Minho. "Didn't you all feel it? That aura around Chan?"

Everyone nods in agreement. "I could feel his pain." said Felix. "Even though Hyunjin is my soulmate, I can still feel of your emotions, your energies."

"Me too." says Hyunjin. One by one they all nod. Indeed they were all connected by strong, unbreakable bond. They all turn their attention back to the training room.

Chan is still punching Joel uncontrollably, but he has his guard up, blocking all of Chan's punches. "Come on Chan." Joel says. "Let it out."

With that, Chan threw one more punch, putting everything he had in it. As soon as the punch connected, a huge shockwave exploded from within Chan's body. A blast so powerful it almost blew Changbin away.

But before the shockwave could hit him, Changbin braced himself for impact. Suddenly, rocks materialized from thin air to form a wall of boulders shielding Changbin. "What the?" he says, both shocked and confused.

"Did you see that?" says Felix. "Binnie has a new power!"

"Unbelievable." Minho says in awe.

"Another power?" Jeongin asks nervously. "We barely have these powers under control, now we might have more?" Jeongin was getting overwhelmed.

Seungmin held onto Jeongin, calming him down. "It's ok Innie." he says. "It's ok." He hugs Jeongin tightly while rubbing his back. He knows how shook up he still is by his powers awakening and burning those men.

Chan continues to punch Joel, his shockwaves becoming weaker, but still strong enough to cause the ground to shake.

"Joel's trying to wear Chan out." says Hyunjin. All the boys agree. Joel's plan worked, he awakened Chan's power. They could tell if Chan's power awoke if they were back in Seoul, on the streets, with some random asshole starting something with him, or trying to rob him, many people would've gotten hurt by his powers.

Changbin broke from is daze of seeing a new power when he saw how much pain Chan was in. "Chan!" he shouted as he rushed to his boyfriend and grabbed him in a back hug and pulled him away from Joel. "Chan stop, please!"

At this point Chan was screaming and crying as he tried to break free from Changbin's grasp. Without letting go, Changbin positions himself so that he's hugging Chan. But Chan continues to to struggle until Changbin finally hugs him tighter. "Chan, that's enough!" he says, finally making Chan cease his pointless struggle as he breaks free of his anger.

Chan looks over at Changbin, who's still hugging him. "Binnie?" he says looking at his boyfriend. He then turns to where his 'father' was, only to see Joel standing in his place.

"You sure throw some mean punches." Joel says with a smile. Can't wait til I start training you."

"How?" Chan said. "Oh God, I'm so sorry! I-I saw my dad and..."

"You thought you saw your dad." Joel said. "You were consumed by anger, so you saw your dad instead of me. But it's over now. You're alright."

After processing what happened, Chan wraps his arms around Changbin and cries as he drops to his knees, Changbin dropping down with him, not letting go of his boyfriend.

"Shhh." says Changbin as he rubs Chan's back. "It's ok Channie, I'm here."

After Chan finally stops crying and calms down, Joel approaches the 2 and drops down to meet them. "Hard part's over." he says. "Next will be controlling your powers, but that'll be for another time. You did good Chan."

Both Joel and Changbin help Chan to his feet. "Let's go back to the others." says Joel.

Back at the dining area, the 6 boys wait as Chan and Changbin appear from the teleport pods. As soon as they step out, Seungmin is the first one to rush at Chan, giving him a big hug. Minho and Felix also join in the hug.

"Oh Channie." says Felix. "We're so sorry."

"We're here for you, you know that right?" says Minho."

"I love you brother." says Seungmin.

"I love you too Minnie." says Chan. "I love you all."

No sooner do they break their hug, Hyunjin, Jisung and Jeongin hug Chan in another group hug. Chan is overwhelmed by the amount of love in the room that he can't help but cry tears of joy.

After giving them enough time to themselves, Joel finally emerges from the teleport pod. "I think this will do for now." he says. "Please feel free to look around and explore as you like. And don't worry, time works differently here, so you don't have to worry about people missing you back home."

"The boys all nod before stepping through the teleport pods and going to various areas of the base. But before Hyunjin and Felix go, Joel stops them. "Hyunjin." he says. Hyunjin and Felix stop to look at Joel. "Meet me at the training room later. I want to help you unlock your power again. Trust me, it's going to help you in the long run." Hyunjin nods his head as him and Felix teleport away to somewhere on the base.

Left alone now, a portal opens in front of Joel, and Cindy steps out of it. "Welcome back." says Joel. "Is it finished?"

"Yes." says Cindy. "All the drug lords in Seoul, plus their bodyguards have been eliminated."

"Good." says Joel. "And the protection spells on Lee and Bang mansions?"

"Up and running." says Cindy. "Nothing unwanted is getting through those force fields."

"Excellent." says Joel. "Is that all?"

"Actually no." says Cindy, causing Joel to look at her in confusion. "About that issue of finding Wooyoung and San's friends."

"Yeah?" says Joel.

"I found them in the company of several of the drug lords, as their bodyguards." said Cindy. "After I disposed of everyone else, I spared them so I could bring them to you."

Joel nods his head, encouraging Cindy to continue.

"Then, out of nowhere, a portal appeared and sucked them in." Cindy continues. "That wasn't you was it?"

"No." says Joel. "Oh God, someone is taking an interest in them, possibly to use them against the others."

"It would seem that way." says Cindy.

"I have a bad feeling about this." says Joel.

A/N What could this all mean? Stay tuned for the next chapter. Also Binchan love scene coming next. Also, 25K reads?! Thank you all so much for your continued love and support! See you next chapter!