𝟶𝟷𝟻.

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Oh girl you did your big one! I love love love my hair!" Daija screamed excitedly, watching as her self in the mirror as her bang was pressed out.

"You welcome boo! Who was that dude that called for your appt. I know that wasn't you miss!" Her hairstylist, amour spoke making her suddenly blush.

"Oh thats her nigga, tell me all about him girl." Amour lightly chuckled, making daija sigh as she began to express herself about special gaulden.

"Okay, so he's seventee- oh you got you a lil young Buck! Okay!" Amour spoke making daija gasp shaking her head side to side as she replied.

"Girl it ain't that bad, I'm just NOW turning nineteen. He's gonna be following up to me in a couple more months." She spoke making amour nod her head.

"Back to what i was saying, he's seventeen, he has a disorder, an older brother. He's so gentle and caring with me. Like it melts my heart." Daija gushed, playing with her nails to distracted the huge smile brought on her face.

"Oh you inlove with him lord jesus." Amour gasped, making daija nod her head once again.

"So inlove, I'll get his name on my nails. Neva cared." She spoke swiping up her neck, as she laughed high fiving amour as she agreed.

"Girl oka- hollon this him right now." Daija spoke, grabbing her phone as she seen special was now FaceTiming her.

Since daija has been getting her hair done about half the morning, special had been missing her for the longest not liking how long it was taking her.

"Hey ba- tell ha to hurry up with yo hair. Slow snail" he mumbled, now watching Naruto on the big screen, eating cheerios.

"She's curling it then I'm done baby, you can start heading your way here." She made known as special got up she seen him rush to throw his cereal away.

Throwing the now empty bowl into the sink, he ran upstairs. Finding a calm outfit which was a red Nike tech with his air forces. Grabbing his mask, and glasses.

"Special I'll see you soon okay baby?"

"See you soon mama, bye!"