𝟶𝟷𝟺.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL seen that daija was basically giving him the silent treatment every since a couple weeks, and him acting clueless about her birthday.

He couldn't blame her, if he was her and she was him. He would probably, 100% would be doing he the same thing she was doing.

She'd been very plain with him, giving him one word responses hell. Basically ignoring him presences for the whole day without a care in the world.

But it was worth what he had planned, he didn't mind that she was ignoring him. Because he was too busy picturing out how the day was going to be with her.

Gifts were stacked up inside of their shared bedroom, to gucci all the way down to wigs. And don't even ask how he got a hold of them, dove was a helping hand even though he wasn't fond of her.

He been watching daija everytime she would try to enter the room, he would block the door or make up an excuse like. They had to get a new bed frame, or he was working on some modeling poses and other stupid things.

"Goodmorning." Special spoke as he entered the kitchen, seeing daija with a crop top and one of his boxers on.

She turned her head as he seen her eating a apple, her hair was freshly done. She got bow hoe twists, or whatever them things was and she looked perfect and usual.

She gave him a wave before exiting the kitchen not wanting to be around him at all, she went inside the living room sitting on the couch as special observed her from afar.

Today was her birthday, and he was going to try and make the best of it. In his own way, knowing it would be hard too since all these days they were being distant. But he had a good excuse, in his mind.

" can we go upstairs and talk real quick?" He mumbled, sitting in the unoccupied seat next to her looking directly at her as her attention was still on the tv.

"Sure." She shrugged standing up from the couch, leading him to the bedroom. A goofy smile like a kid in the candy store appeared on his face as he followed behind her.

"I know you looking at my a- girl just keep walking to the room goddamn." He waved off, seeing her open the door.

"Don't even need to be talking to- OH MY GOD!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Making special cover his ears hating the sound but knowing it meant she was surprised.

He smiled recording her, happy at her reaction. Knowing this wouldn't fix what he did, but he'll discuss that later.

"Thank you thank you thank you baby!!!!" Daija danced around, kissing his lips multiple times. As she licked them.

"Mmm, you so sexy." She spoke hugging him making him shake his head at her reaction.

"Back up off me horny freaky fuck." He chuckled smacking her ass, as she went back to her gifts. Special still recording as she unwrapped each gift.

He went all out, promise rings, gucci flip flops, necklaces and earrings + bracelets from pandora her favorite jewelry store. And several wigs that he didn't know where they were from.

"Bae what you know about hurrrrr" dai spoke seeing several packages of human hair looking at him as she seen him shrug itching his head.

"Yeah creds to yo sister. Ian no shit bout a bussdown, middle part or slanted part no bs" he spoke making daija die with laughter.

"You mean side? You get on my nerves but thank you baby." She spoke kissing his lips one more time as she hugged him.

He let his head fall into her breasts as she laughed, "say I won't motorboat you right n- special if you don't get yo egg head ass off me!" Daija proceeded to cut him off moving his head kissing his cheek.

"Thanks again baby. When you want to hair done?" He asked kissing her cheek as he check his phone texting his brother back.

 When you want to hair done?" He asked kissing her cheek as he check his phone texting his brother back

─── ⋆⋅ ───

He shook his head laughing at his brother message, before turning his phone off. Before hearing daija, "I think i want my hair done around 5 today? I wanna go out with my sister!" She spoke making special nod.

"Aight, I'll just text yo usual lady see if she can squeeze you in for 10k." He spoke nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders as daija looked at him.

"I only pay 3k for my hair. Why do you feel the need to pay 10?" She questioned, not mad just curious as to why he would spend such money on her.

"So you can get it done sooner. You know what they say the sooner the better. Text ha, then get ready baby." He spoke kissing her forehead, going into the kitchen.

"Okay I will, thank you special I love you."  Daija spoke making his heart flutter at the words as he smiled turning back to her.

"I love you more ma."

。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Imma start updating more soon, school been busting my ass lately but I hope y'all enjoy this quick chapter