𝟶𝟶𝟿.

2 YEARS LATER.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL was in his bed, chilling with his tiger. Which he got not too long ago, he scrolled on his feed. Not finding anything interesting.

Ever since special was a model, he moved out of his city. Bringing his mother and his brother with him, he lived in a mansion in Utah.

He was bored, before starting a instagram live setting up his phone as he grabbed his new rolled up blunt lighting it.

'Say what y'all on?' He spoke looking at the comments, squinting.

Specialsbm02: I love you special

Ynwmelly: 🐍🐍🐍🐍

Jamorant: 💚💚💚💚

Nbaspecial1648: you look so handsome 😍

'Thank ya, I love you more. melly what you on lil bitch haven't seen yo ass inna while.' He spoke laughing, inhaling the gas of his blunt.

Specialxdai: when you and dai gon get back together?

'Mane who? Ion kno nobody named that.' He mumbled, blowing out the smoke. Grabbing his other phone, texting his people off it.

Special was in a new relationship now, with a girl named blasian. They have been together for 2 years now.

'Aye say, nai comere' he spoke, he grabbed her hand. Showing her the camera as she hid her face kissing her cheek.

'why you hiding.' He spoke moving her hand kissing her cheek.

'Move on to the next thing.' He spoke ending his live.

'I like yo nails.' He spoke to her, kissing her neck.

'Why you look mad?' She spoke to him making him smile, shaking his head.

'Nah ian mad. You pretty.' He spoke, kissing her neck smiling.

'I got a photoshoot tonight, you wan come?' He spoke, making nai nod her head.

'I love you, could I get some money for my hair?' She spoke making him stank face her.

'Nah you coo. I thought you had yo own.' He mumbled, seeing his instagram notifications.