Returning to basics

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 3 days after marriage

No one pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

Three day after marriage passed like an second. Brown and Drilly were busy collecting stuff and helping everyone they could before they will go to TRC. And right now we can see them making final preparations.

Brown: Are you excited dear?

Drilly: Yes i am! I didn't saw speaky soo long! And i also want to befriend everyone in your group!

Brown: Heh... You remind me of speaky right now. Everyone gonna love you soo much, especially skibidi "Candice" heh...

Drilly: Ah... Who is "Candice" Browny?

Brown after hearing this nearly tripped cus of him trying to hold laugh. Luckily for him he managed to hold himself back at not telling joke and not laughing.

Brown: Oh my god... Okey the brother "deez" surely gonna love you-

Drilly: Who is "deez"??? Honey, why they have such strange names??? And why you are laughing?!?

We can see Brown dying on floor cus of laughing... Ignoring fact that he is robot lol.

Brown: okey okey i better stop... Welp time to go dear. You are ready?

Drilly: You acting strange... But yes i am honey!

Brown would smile if he only had mouth. He was happy that drilly was excited, and he know for sure that everyone gonna like her. After this toughes brown quickly put his wife on his back and started moving at high speed. Yep he fully repaired himself in three days.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2 hours later
No one pov(still)

------------------------------------------------------------------

After while of running... And Brown answering Drilly questions about his group, they finally arrived to TRC city. When brown walked in and some skibidi toilets noticed him they quickly moved to him and started sing they song with happy tone. Drilly quickly hopped of Brown back and started patting them, which they liked. Than more citizens of TRC city started noticing their hero and leader Brown. All of them were surrounding him, while skibidis were singing their happily and FAM(Former alliance member's) started clapping.

And finally... The right hand Timmy and Speaky arrived. Timmy walked to Brown and gave him bear hug while speaky flied into drilly hugging her.

Brown: Heh... Guess all of you REALLY missed me? Oh well... But now i want all of you to introduce to Drilly, my saviour and... WIFE!

Crowd become absolutely silent... But than everyone expect married couple burst into congratulations! But Brown started calming down crowd.

Brown: Calm down my people! I know all of you are happy for me but... WE STILL HAVE A JOB TO DO!

And after hearing this crowd quickly disappeared to go prepare for another day of rebuilding city's and planting different type of plants. But there were two persons who didn't moved. It was Speaky and Timmy who prepared a lot of documents for Brown to take care about them and get headache. Brown signed and Timmy teleported him to brown office, leaving speaky amd drilly. Suddenly speaky grabbed drilly hands and moved fast