Second side...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2 weeks later( or after ep 9 of STM) Narrator pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

Week already passed since Speaky and TV man joined Brown at saving world. And two things happened in alliance. First, clockman titan was catched. But at least alliance got new titan and new ally. The drill mans and drill titan.

Interestingly that after offering Speaky and TV man new home, many Drill man's, Skibidi toilets and others wanted to join Brown at restoring world. Brown was even forced to become an mayor of city which was main base and neutral zone between skibidis and Alliance.

Right now we can see Brown is preparing with Speaky, TV man and new members of... THE RESTORE CORPORATION! For what they preparing? To find and repair titan clockman! Why you ask, because Brown got help from him at very beginning of building his neo-bar by getting materials. Soo Brown want to repay his debt to him.

And while i was telling all of this Brown with his people already prepared for operation: "Timeline Restore"

------------------------------------------------------------------
No one pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

The little group of Brown is coming near to place were skibidi toilets holding Titan Clockman (aka Timeline man). Brown plan was to get Timeline man in quite way, he didn't want to split blood/fuel if he has option not to.

But when brown wanted to start plan, alliance attacked from all sides and quickly pushing skibidi toilet line of defense. This made Brown sad because alliance didn't even thinked about stealth, which could made less blood/fuel to be split.

Brown looked at situation and decided to retreat, because this situation was too dangerous for his people. When Brown ordered everyone to get out they were suddenly attacked by both skibidi toilets and alliance. Why you ask? Because firstly no one knows that some skibidis and alliance members joined brown yet, and second is both sides are in heat of fight soo they have little time to process.

But luckily for TRC members they got upgraded by Brown. Skibidi Toilets now don't have weaknesses of being one shoot by flushing, simply because there no flush valve anymore. And former alliance member's who joined Brown become much faster cus of glitch technology.

Soo fight started and TRC were pushing both sides away and not killing anyone, because of Brown order. Like he said they arrived to save, not to split more blood/fuel. But sadly soon both sides got reinforcement and TRC started being pushed back from both sides. Luckily for them they didn't suffered any casualties yet... Brown while fighting was still trying to explain to alliance and skibidis that they are NOT enemies. But both sides thinked that he's trying to distract or manipulate.

After while of fight most of TRC were tired and injured but no one died yet. And luckily for them skibidis had to retreat, cus they lost in fight for Timeline man. But now more alliance members attacked not even bothering to listen to Brown. Most of them thinked that he and other former alliance in TRC are traitors or infected. Soon elite of alliance like plunger cameraman; camerawoman and others joined into fight. And they too didn't listened to what Brown was saying, cus they thought that TRC attacked first.

Speaky: Huf... Brown they won't listen to us! We need to get out! We will all dies if we continue and alliance already took Timeline man!