What is Love?

------------------------------------------------------------------ Time: Unknown
No one pov

------------------------------------------------------------------

We can see brown waking up at unknown place. At first he thinked alliance or skibidi toilets got him, but luckily for him he wasn't. Than he thinked that his people saved him, but this place wasn't familiar to him. Soo Brown in conclusions thinked that someone unknown, whose from alliance or skibidis, helped him. The question was... Why?

But Brown didn't had more time tot think when his saviour walked in room. And it was... Drill women? Brown was suprised, but quickly realized why. She was not liked in alliance very much, just like speaky. Why you ask, because she was very expensive and not soo useful. She was worse at range attack than camerawoman and at melee than TV-women, they both also got upgraded which made her even less useful for alliance. The only thing she was good at is saving someone.

And because of a lot of stress she was visiting At Brownies a lot, meaning that she talked with Brown a lot. Hell, she was allowed to sleep in his house and Brown every time she come was offering her to join him. Because he didn't respect for power, he respected for actions. Soo Brown really wanted to her join his side.

Than why you ask she didn't joined to him? Well you see. After Speaky left, the control under elite units who have some loyalty issues become stronger and radical... She had a BOMB in her body. Which is why she couldn't join Brown even if she wanted it soo much. But recently she managed to take it out, thanks to magnetic skibidi toilet who were friendly, cus he was TRC support, and quickly using his magnets he took it out of her. Even though it hurt a lot.

And when she recovered and was ready to join Brown. He appeared near her house in near death state. She was panicking but remembered lessons which she got from brown and quickly started repairing him as much as she could.

And now her she is staring at her only friend who nearly died to alliance ignorance and hypocrisy. Drill women literally jumped on Brown hugging very strong, and Brown of course hugged back.

Drill women: Thanks god you awaked Brown! I was worrying soo much!!!

Brown: Ow. My little drilly was worrying about me? Soo cute

After hearing such words drilly blushed and slammed Brown.

Drilly: You... after waking up.... After near death situation... SAYING SUCH THINGS?!?!? DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH I WAS WORRYING!?!!?!!!

Brown: You are really mad... Oh well my drilly is even cuter while being mad!

And this time brown quickly blocked upcoming slap and hugged drilly tighter. And he of course continued teasing her, because Brown didn't want to see his friend... Or girlfriend 😏😏😏 mad.

Brown: Welp i better stop now, and drilly can you tell me how long i was knocked out and how my guys doing?

Drilly: Oh you have been knocked out for 3 days. And i heard that members of your group trying to find you, but don't worry they are fine.

Brown after hearing this words signed with relief and than he layed back on bed while putting his had on drilly legs. And than brown turned on song (brown have little speaker in his core)

(I'm 100% sure you know where to start song and when end but start from 0:38-0:57 and change lyrics to this)

Brown: You know drilly... All of this is driving me crazy... It's driving me mad... I keep dreaming of prairies. And memories that i have. Alliance called me useless. My friends calling me cool. Haven't been taking any rest lately... And i have been avoiding my life...