Where did you go?

Sorry I haven't written in a loooooooooooooool( long) time. I've been busy from school I just graduated so yeah any way here's the story.

Serina's P.O.V.

Sh- she jumped out of the window. I have to get her before something terrible happens.  Before I lose her. I can't I just got her. I put my hand to my lips" She kissed me."

I run to the woods I saw her go into. I keep on running. I told her she wasn't strong enough yet I hope she's ok. She's been through so much. If only I asked her about those scars.

I just keep on running until I come across this little brook where I find her breathing heavily. Her eyes closed. She's crying. " Stupid. I can't do this anymore. I just can't. Why'd I do that." I walk forward to her as quietly as possible.

I smirk. I bend down and whisper in her ear" Got you abrinna you can't escape this time."

She was so pale and the engravings he left on her skin will be there forever. They will be permanent scars. I picked her up. She had used up all her energy.

I brought her back to the hospital. she was shaking from the cold. Soaking wet. She had kept her stay here longer.

I brushed her hair back as I placed her back into her bed after getting her a change of clothes.

She was so beautiful. 

* Two hours later*

She was up and in pain. We talked about our family and why she didn't tell anybody sooner.She began to cry. She didn't want to be a burden on anyone. She thought she could make everything right without telling anybody. But she was wrong.

I told her how she'd be staying with me because the police took Dave away. He was no longer going to hurt her. She seemed somehow relieved.

My parents came in a talked with her. She said she was a bit tired and as I got up to leave to let her rest she grabbed my arm and said.

"Hey Serina?" She said. " Yes "I replied. " I love you" Then she closed her eyes. " I love you too, Abrinna." And kissed her sleeping face.

_____________________________________________________________

How is it? Sorry again I have been very busy plus it isn't as exciting anymore. I'll try my best though.

~ Bella