What is love?

" But I love you." I said to her.

~ Flash back a Year ago~

  Abrinna's P.O.V. 

It was a normal day like any other. I had gym that day. It was scholiosis testing. The nurse asked all the girls into the locker room. She said she would have the girls one by one into the female gym teacher's office to check. 

I was shaking. What if she found the bruises on my legs? I've been abused for the past 11 years of my life when my mom married the monster. She left him with a note that said

 I went to the store to buy milk .I'll be right back.

Sincerely 

          Mellissa or mom'

But she never came back. After that Dave( that's the guy's name)  lost his job. He became an alcholic passing out on the couch. I began to work two jobs. One at the Cafe after school and one at the convience store at night.

Sure it doesn't pay well but If I work overtime, It pays the bills. Speaking of which I have to go to work right now.  

The next girl comes out and I walk in the room. Thank the lord she only said to take my shirt off. She said I didn't have scholiosis. I put my shirt back on just as the bell rang. It was the end of the day so I go to my locker and clutch my uniform and my bag. 

"Nicole, I'll see you tomorrow i got to go to work." I told her. " You always work. Can't you just hang out, once?" she asked." No, I have to work sorry" I said as I hurried to my job. 

Once I arrived there I went into the bathroom and changed into my purple kitty cat uniform. I grab my  notebook and head out for orders.

 I feel a bit lightheaded so I head to the bathroom. I pull out the one granola bar I eat everyday. I get leftovers from the cafe but ususally all I get is maybe one omlette and if I'm lucky a dessert. . I look at my ribs. I've lost so much weight but I can't let anybody know. I have to keep pushing. 

 I take quick nibble of the bar and shove it back in my pocket. My shift is ending soon so I'll at least have an hour to finish my homework before I have to work overtime for the store.

 I step out and grab my notebook again holding my head.  I walk up to a table in my zone and three girls raise their heads. Shoot. it's Serina a girl from my math class and her two friends Merida and  Maddie. " hello, what would you like to order?" I ask them" Oh look it's the geek. You know that outfit looks pretty good on you." Maddie sneered. 

Serina crocked out" I'll have a salad and a glass of water. What? I'm in the mood for a salad" she said to her friends. I hold my head again I must not faint. Not here not now. i take the girls orders and walk back to the kitchen. After a couple of minutes the orders are ready and I  bring it to them.

After they pay and walk out my boss tells me to take out the trash I walk out and shut the door. The crisp air on my pale face. I walk over to the dumpster and throw the trash in. Not even a second I throw it in I feel the world start to spin and I go crashing to the ground right into a pile of soggy leaves. 

The last things I heard were a girl's shriek a man's voice and the faint sound of sireins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the hospital with two nurses above my head and connceted to a bunch of machines. Apparently because I lost so much weight  I was so malnourished that it could have killed me. 

I heard a knock outside my room. In walked a lady in a police uniform. She wanted to ask  me a few questions.

 The nurses walked out and she sat on the side of my bed as I stared up at her. 

" Now abrinna, how did you get those bruises on your thighs?" she asked this is it I could finally tell her the truth. I heard a commotion outside my room and Dave rushed in demanding to know why I was in the hospital.

I told her" I fell down the stairs" I was afraid he would punish me for fainting. The cop didn't believe it but walked out of the room. Before she left she gave me her card. Dave sat down on my bed and whispered in my ear" Once your out. It's punishment time." He said with a smirk on his face. 

 He got up and left. I was too afraid what he meant and the world went black from fear.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey~ Guys. So how was the first chapter? this is soooo much easier to write than one with an anime character in it. Because I don't have to follow  any gudlines. Sorry it's short I'll work on the next chapter real soon.

 If you have any ideas for my other anime books tell me. I'm kinda stuck right now.

 well see you. Bye~ ;)