Why do people harm?

Serina's P.O.V.

I can't believe that monster  did that to her. I have to tell somebody, but wait she acted like it was her fault. We're always taught that it's never the abusee's fault. 

I walk home and sit down with my parents. " Mom, Dad. I think someone at school is being harmed." I told them

" Well how do you know?" my mom asked. " When I went over to her house to give her notes, she looked pale and I saw engravings on her skin." My mom and dad looked at them and sent me to bed.

Abrinna'sP.O.V.

The door was kicked down just as I started to black out. " Don't worry sweetie, you'll be ok." A woman said as she picked me up.

Serina's P.O.V.

 I woke up and took a shower. I dried my hair and got dressed. It was Saturday so I was going out with my friends.  My parents entered the room.

" Sweetie sit down." my mom said." Honey you know Abrinna Stacker" my dad started to say.

" Yeah she was the friend I was telling you about." I told them " Well your hunch was right. When they got to her house she had lost nearly all her blood. She might not make it." My mom said.

I felt hot tears coming out of my eyes. I couldn't believe I was right. 

I walked up to my room and got a text from Merida' Hey, did you hear about Abrinna? Poor soul. Heard she might not live til tomorrow.'

I walked to the hospital with Maddie and Merida. We walked into her room and she was covered in machienes. She had two bags of blood on her IV stand. She looked so helpless.

 Merida nudged me and I walked to her bed side. " Abrinna. I'm sorry. I told my parents." 

I felt her stir. I heard the door open and her friend Nicole walked in crying. I got up and hugged her." Did you know this was happening?" I asked her. She shook her head no.

I wanted to puke. She kept a secret that could have kept her from dying from her best friend. 

Why didn't I see this sooner? Why?

 I heard her machine Flat Line and We were pushed out of the room. The curtains around her Bed was surrounded with Doctors. 

______________________________________________________________

Hey~ How is the story coming so far? I don't know if it's short or long until I publish it. Hope you like it~ Bella