Why am I in pain?

Abrinna's P.O.V.

 I woke up with tears on my face. I guess I was crying. I saw all the get well balloons and cards surrounding me. It was so sickening I wanted to puke.

No one cares about me. I saw Dave walk in and he said I was discharged. Time to enter the life I once knew. I'm kinda relieved though. Everyone was too nice here.

 He packed up my stuff and threw them in the car. I climbed in and looked back as I didn't know that would probably be my last time outside.

When we got home. He shoved me inside chaining me to the wall. He slapped me. Kicking me in the stomach taking a swig of wine. I coughed up blood.

I deserve this I really do. I must have angered him. He walked up to me. He had a pocket knife out. He pressed it up against my skin.

 I felt the blood trickle down. He started to draw swirls in my skin. He poured alchol on my cuts listening to me screaming in pain. He unchained me and brought me to my room." I wanna keep you alive as long as possible." He said as I fell asleep in his arms. 

When I woke up I was in a pool of my own blood. I heard a knock on the door. I heard Dave at the door, I heard a female voice. He invited her in and he came into me room. " get some clothes on. Someone from school is here to see you."

I threw on some clothes and limped into the room. I saw Serina sitting on the couch. She saw me and her face changed."What happened to you?" she asked me. " oh because I fell I just have scratches and bruises." I replied.

" No I mean what happened here?" She said reaching for my robe. I panicked and slapped her hand away." I'll see you once i'm ready for school." I said to her.  She got up and left mt school work with a little note on it. 

Abrinna,

Everyone wishes you get better. I do too. 

See you in school

Serina.

______________________________________________

Serina's P.O.V.

I saw Abrinna. She looked all bruised and in pai. When I reached for her robe she slapped my hand and told me to leave. 

Why is she hurt?

_____________________________________________________

So how is it? I'm sorry it's a little short. I felt I should update again for you guys. I don't know when the next one is coming out though.

Ciao~ Bella