before || 8

today scott was going to start traveling to go on tour. i was so excited for him and ruby.

i told him i couldn't go because i was working at my salon.

but i was going.

it was a home show first so i was waiting till he finished up getting ready and leaves so that i can.

my brother was performing too and i was so happy to see his dreams coming true.

they all deserve it.

my brother doesn't know i'm coming either.

meth got me an extra pass so it won't be hard for me to get in and back stage.

he's the only one that knows.

* hours later *

i was "working" when scott calls me and i set him up so i could look like i was busy on my computer.

"baby we are about to leave the house to go to the show. i really wish you could be here right now." he said as i nod.

"i know baby i know, i didn't realize the dates im sorry." i say as he nods.

"it's okay, i love you." he says as i smile.

"i love you too baby." i say we shortly hang up and that was my que to start getting ready.

i started in on my hair and was going to do my makeup after.

@valarie

@valarie.chetta- killing 2 birds with 22 stones

i pull up to the venue with germ and we get out and walk backstage to see meth was standing at the doors with our passes.

"hi baby girl." he says as i give him a hug.

"what's scott doing?" i ask as he smiles.

"drugs." he says as i punch him in the arm.

he busts out laughing.

"you better not, what's he doing." i say as he is still laughing.

"you walked into that joke. but he's pacing back and forth because the love of his life isn't here." he says as i shake my head.

this man.

i see my brother along the way and he looks up and makes eye contact with me.

"motherfucker i've been calling and texting you." he says as i smile.

"and what are you wearing, this skirt is too small." he says as i laugh.

"shut up, i wanted to surprise you." i say as he nods.

"well you did and i'm glad you are here." he says.

"where is scott." i say as he points to a room.

"i'm about to go on in about 10 minutes so be ready." he says as i nod.