before || 4

i've been spending alot of time with my brother and his friends. i've also been spending alot of time with jacob.

it's been a long time hanging out with jacob and he grew on me.

he asked me to be his girlfriend and at first i told him that was too soon but i finally said yes.

he's been very respectful.

chetta spilled the beans while we was hanging our with the boys and the way scrims mood instantly changed.

i knew something was up.

so the last few weeks we was hanging out with them he wouldn't come around.

i knew it was me.

the boys don't think anything about it but i knew exactly what was going on.

while i was running some errands jacob asked if i wanted to go to a party with him tonight i figured why not.

i ordered some cute tops the a whole ago so i had an outfit in mind.

* 8 pm *

i got ready and finished up my hair. jacob came inside and was in the living room talking to my mom.

@valarie

@valarie.chetta- throwin fits

i walk out and see my brother was giving me a look. i knew what he was thinking.

"i'll text you when i'm ready to be picked up." i say as he nods.

i grab jacob and we leave.

"what's your brothers problem with me?" he asks as i shrug.

"he doesn't like many people." i say as we get in the car.

"well my friends are coming and i'm going to get fucked up." he says as i nod.

"okay so just leave me hanging?" i ask as he just drives.

"hello." i say as he shakes his head.

"so what just because you don't wanna have fun i can't." he says.

"i don't know maybe i just want to spend time with you. we always hang our with people." i say as he just stays silent.

* party *

jacob gets out of the car and i decided to stay in the car.

he really pissed me off.

he slams his door and soon mine slings open.

"valarie." he says as i just look at him.

"come on." he says as i shake my head.

"jacob let me just sit here for a second." i say as he grabs my arm and rips me out of the car.

"don't ruin my fucking night valarie." he says as the grin around my arm was tight.

"jacob let me go." i say as i shove his hand off my arm.