before || 3

i woke up to someone calling my phone and look to see it was jacob.

"hello." i say.

"hi beautiful, im picking you up at 4 tonight for dinner because i've got some things going on with my friends later i can't reschedule." he says.

wow, so you pick your friends.

"okay, i'll be ready. i'll send you my address closer to time." i say as he shortly hangs up.

i get up and get ready for the day. i wasn't feeling the best this morning but maybe i just needed to go on a walk or something to clear my head.

i needed fresh air.

i grab our dog and decided to go on a walk.

@valarie

@valarie.chetta- hot girl walks

i put my airpods in and put my phone in my pocket and started walking.

it was around 8 am. i didn't want to make it back home till around 10 at least.

life has been so busy so i really just want time to myself.

it was around 9:30 am and i was on my way back home. my brother facetime me.

"valarie." he says as i just look.

"where the hell are you bro, i've been looking for you." he says as i laugh.

"i went on a walk bubs. i'm on my way back home." i say as he shakes his head.

"atleast text me next time fuck. i thought you was gone." he says as i nod.

"sorry bubs, but i'm going to come home and do some
more work and then jacob asked if i wanted to go out with him around 4." i say as he nods.

"i didn't like the look of that guy." he says as i laugh.

"bubs this is the first guy that's ever asked me out before. i promise i'll let you know if anything happens." i say as he nods.

"okay, you know i carry so im telling you right now if anything happens." he says as i hang up and walk inside the house.

"i know but i promise everything will be fine." i say as i walk into his room.

"i'm going to get ready." i say as i leave his room.

* 4 pm *

jacob blew up my phone asking for my address. i was putting it off last second because i was so nervous. i was so scared to actually hang out with a guy. i've never been on a date before.

but he texted me and let me know he was here.

"i'm leaving bubs." i say as he watches me as i leave and get in jacobs car.

okay so we aren't opening doors for girls.

"hi." i say as i get in his car.

he was literally wearing sweatpants and a tshirt.

he looked good but i was wearing jeans a cute top. i thought this was a date date but maybe things changed.

"so what are we doing?" i ask him as he pulls up his gps.

"i wanted to take you to this restaurant that i grew up going too." he says as i nod.

he plays music and it was nothing i knew.

he was asking me questions and we was having a good conversation. his ability to hold a conversation really got my attention.

* 2 hours later *

we spent a lot of time talking more than eating and he was definitely growing on me. he was very attractive and he was very sweet.

i've learned that he was a skater and was into selling drugs as well.

makes sense why he was dressed the way he is.

he just works at best buy to keep him busy.

on the way to my brother and his friends he kept staring at me.

"valarie." he says as i look at him.

"can i kiss you? it's really hard to not." he said as my stomach drops to my ass.

i've kissed a guy before but i just feel like someone who wants to date me should wait.

"i'm not really comfortable with that." i say as he nods.

"i'll respect it." he says as i smile.

"okay we are here." he says after a few minutes of driving.

"your brother hangs out with ruby?" he asks me as i shrug.

"i don't know who they are." i say.

"be careful with these guys. they are all druggies and they aren't good people." he said as that really rubbed me the wrong way.

"says the guy who is selling drugs." i say as i reach for the handle.

he locks the door.

so this has happened before cause he was quick with it.

"valarie i didn't mean it that way. all i'm saying is that's all they do. i really like you and i just want you to be careful." he says as i nod.

"i'll watch out for myself." i say as he unlocks the door and i get out of the car.

i text my brother and let him know i'm here.

"there's my sister." he says as he comes outside.

"how was it?" he asks as i shrug.

"i don't know, he was cute but he was kind of weird." i say as he just stares at me.

"val did he do something?" he asks as i shake my head no.

"no bubs, he was just a little weird and i think he was trying too hard." i say as he nods.

"okay well come on." he says as he takes me inside.

"there he is." i hear someone yell.

holy fuck this thing was hot boxed.

as we are walking in i looked up and locked eyes with this guy with straight blonde hair. he was covered in tattoos.

he was hot as fuck.

"guys this is my sister valarie. valarie this is ruby, scrim, and germ." he says as i wave at them.

i sat on the couch with my brother and was laughing and smoking with them.

these guys carry such a comfortable vibe. i don't know wish the hell jacob was talking about.

speaking of jacob he was blowing my phone up.

i learned jacob was 19 years old. i was 17.

that just felt weird to me.

scrim hands me the blunt.

"kill it." he says as i nod. i hit the blunt and put it out.

* midnight *

thank god i'm not in school because it was so late.

these guys where so fun and so cool. maybe it's because we grew up with people who did drugs everyday or would drink and listen to music so it felt like home.

chetta drove us home and i showed him all the texts jacob sent me.

he was begging me to go on another date and he also invited me to a party in a few weeks.

he also said he wanted to meet my mom and give her a formal introduction.

wow.

he moves very fast.

but for some reason i just couldn't get scrim out of my head. the way this man talked, looked and smelled.

too bad he was 27 years old.