Broken People Hopeful People

(Clementine's Pov)

I was looking at Abel as he slept in the desk that Aasim had him tied to. I look to AJ as he had his gun and was messing with is and I looked to Abel again. They had taken Marlon out and I look to the man as he slept. I hated it, so I get up from my spot on the box and I grabbed the back of his head and slammed it to the table waking him up as he cursed at me. I go to the chair and take a seat as he glared at me.

"You fucking bitch." He says and I tilt my head a bit at him.

"If you're mad that I woke you up, you must have had an easy life out there." I say and hold my hand out to AJ and he looked to me as I looked to his gun.

"Go on out with the others." I tell him and he looked to me then to the man.

"Don't kill him." He says and then runs off. I hear Abel laugh and I look to him and I get up and hit him with the pistol so hard making his head bleed. I then point the gun to his head.

"You don't have the guts." He says and I look to him as I put my finger on the trigger and I lean down a bit as he looked to me.

"You better answer my questions, and if I know you're lying." I say and shoot him in the foot making him yell and I hit his head again.

"YOU FUCKING CRAZY BITCH!" He yelled at me and smirk.

"Well, the life I lived made me this way." I say and then take a seat in the chair and looked to him as I played with the gun a bit.

"Where did they take my friends?" I asked him. Of course, he didn't speak so I look at him and point the gun at his head and he looks at me and I raise a brow at him.

"I can do this all day; don't think you'll get any treatment." I tell him.

"You don't know how to do this properly; Lily will be back for me." He says and shifts a bit.

"So, I better get a five-star treatment." He says and I roll my eye as I get up and slam his head to the table again breaking his nose more.

"GAHHHH!" He yelled and I put the pistol in his mouth and I hold his head so he didn't move and I whisper to him.

"You have never been held captive, you don't get to make any demands, I do, as for Lily even if she did come back, we're ready for anything you guys try." I tell him and he looked to me with fear in his eyes. I take the gun out his mouth and then go back to the chair.

"Now, I will not repeat myself again... where did Lily take my friends?" I asked and he took some breaths and looked at me a bit.

"To our home." He says and I get pissed off.

"WHERE YOU FUCKING MORON! I AM TWO SECONDS AWAY FROM BLOWING YOUR BRAIN OUT I DON'T CARE!" I yelled at him and he looked to the ground a bit.

"A... a boat at the river, we have a boat out there." He says and I nod.

"When does it leave?" I asked.

"T-tomorrow." He says and I look at him more.

"Anything about the boat we should know about?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Only that it's one of those tall ones, has three level." He says.

"What level would they be kept on?" I asked.

"Second level." He says and I nod at this. I hear the cellar doors open and I look to see Mitch as he comes over and I look back to Abel as he looked to me.

"They're on a boat." I tell Mitch and he looked to Abel then to me and I look at him.

"Could build a bomb blow the damn thing sky high." Mitch says and I nod.