Wait what!?

Chikara was on her way out of the Hokage building when she felt a presence behind her, turning quickly and putting up her guard she saw an Anbu. The Anbu did nothing but pull out a scroll and hand it to her before body flickering away in puff of smoke.

Opening the scroll Chikara saw that it was a summons back to the Hokage office for a new mission with another team.

Sighing she turned back and walked up to the office door and knocked before entering. "Ahh, Chikara-San you already know why you're here so I won't bore you with the details. Since you've already been on a few higher rank missions you are going to be helping team 7 with their first C-Rank"

The old man was blunt and to the point, Chikara respected that but she did not however like what she had to do on this new mission- especially since her sister would find a way to be rude to her, even if they were with her team.

ᕙ('▿')ᕗ

"I can't believe a nobody like you is the one helping us, you're probably gonna feint at the first sign of danger!" Sakura yelled at Chikara as the two were packing for the mission, well Sakura was packing and Chikara had a mission bag ready to go.

It contained extra clothes weapons and snacks that should last her at least a week if she was separated from the group. Chikara liked preparing for the worst, that way nothing surprised her- a trick she learned from Kaede during their training.

As Chikara and Sakura joined Team 7 at the village gate for the C-Rank mission, they began their venture towards the Land of Waves. Along the way Chikara saw a puddle of rainwater on the path, 'wait a minute' Chikara thought 'there hasn't been rain for days, so how's the puddle there?'

She turned her head to face Kakashi but he was already looking at her with a finger covering where his lips would be if he wasn't wearing the mask

'Oh Kami' Chikara thought, 'this isn't going to end well, is it?'

ᕙ('▿')ᕗ

*hi guys sorry for a very late update and the short chapter but I'm having major writers block rn. I feel like I should have made a disclaimer about my horrible upload schedule and so I apologise for the lack of updates again and the long delays between them!*

412 words