Prologue

If you were to ask Kizashi and Mebuki Haruno about their eldest child they would say something like "In her 13 years of life she hasn't really done many things that are of importance" or "she's not impressive at all, not like our Sakura-chan" . These statements however are not true; she has done some important things but only for a select few people in her village.

Number one she didn't much care for the gossip surrounding one of her good friends, Naruto Uzumaki, so when her parents tried to convince her that the blond was a demon she didn't care and carried on defending him from the villagers. Gaining the two of them their first friends.
Her sister however was rude to the boy and believed what her parents said without hesitation. Something the girls had argued about from time to time.

Secondly she often trained with a boy called Lee who struggled a lot with chakra manipulation. But she didn't care about this either, only thinking that he would have to be brilliant at Taijutsu to succeed. This pushed Lee into finding a sensei in a ninja called Might Gai, who agreed to train the two (after shouting about how 'youthful' the pair were).
Sakura didn't like that Chikara was getting trained by someone and (as far as she knew) Sasuke wasn't so she began to make fun of her sister for having a more masculine physique than her and saying she didn't deserve the training.

Lastly Chikara helped everyone that needed it, even if she didn't like them much. This resulted in many friendships across her years, many from unexpected places such as a young genius but lazy boy called Shikamaru Nara. Having befriended the boy after helping his mother in the market who then invited her over for dinner.
Sakura didn't care much at this point more intent on going after a boy in their class called Sasuke and winning his love.

As Chikara continued her studies at the ninja academy, she remained steadfast in her support of Naruto. The other children often teased him, but she never wavered in her defence of her friend, earning her the admiration of a few classmates who secretly admired her courage. Some being Hinata Hyuga, a shy girl who stutters often, Shino Arabume and Choji Akimichi whom Chikara sometimes had eating competitions with not caring if she won or not - she never did.

Her training sessions with Lee were a source of excitement and motivation for both of them. Despite their young age, they recognized the importance of hard work and determination. Their bond deepened as they practised Taijutsu techniques and dreamed of becoming great shinobi one day. Soon they became 'rivals' much like Gai and one of his comrades ,Kakashi Hatake.
Chikara's kindness extended to the academy as well. She often helped fellow students with their lessons, earning the gratitude of her peers. It was during one of these moments that she first crossed paths with Shikamaru Nara. He may have been lazy, but his sharp mind intrigued her, and they began exchanging ideas about strategy, shogi and tactics, even if it was during their free time and Shika would much rather be cloud gazing.
Amidst the growth of both her and her friends, whispers of the graduation exam began to spread throughout the academy halls. That one day would determine the start or end of their shinobi career, it would show their progress from students to freshly minted genin.
Little did they know that the next day would mark the beginning of something much greater than them.

—ᕙ('▿')ᕗ—
604 Words