Part-4

Abhi opens his eyes and groans in pain,he tries to rub his eyes but he hissed when he moved his hand cause IV attached to his hand and then suddenly he felt soft hands on the hand,he looked beside and saw Laksh,he smiled at him.

Laksh-How are you feeling now?

He asked and place hand on his head,Manik came near them and glared at Abhi who glared back but he shut his eyes because of pain.

Manik-How many times we told you don’t trust others too much hmm,but still anyway now let me check your temperature.

He said and checked his temperature and sigh.

Abhi-What happened?

Manik-Your fever,kam hi nahi ho ,I don’t know what that bitch mixed in your coffee.

Abhi-Excuse me,You can't blame my employees.

Manik-Wow,Superb iss baat par kia PM ki kursi de dy aap ko,like seriously do you still care about that bitch.

Abhi(strictly)-Behave Manik

Manik-Behave Manik….

Laksh looks at them with disbelief and then Sidhant enters the room and puts the bag on the side table.

Sidhant-Are you ok?

Abhi-Yeah,But feeling cold,Well,when you will remove this(IV)

Sidhant shook his head in disbelief and took out some medicines and syringes from the bag,Abhi’s eyes winded.

Abhi-Baba…

Sidhant-Shut up,And let me do my work if you don’t want to visit the hospital.

He said and took cotton and looked at Manik,who held Abhi’s arm tightly,Abhi looked at sidhant with scared eyes.

Abhi-Baba,Please,I am fine please.

Sidhant-I can see,Now let me take your blood sample for tests,after reports I can treat you.

He said and rubbed cotton on his wrist and slowly injected the needle,Abhi shut his eyes and moved but he yelped and jolted up when Sidhant entered the needle fully.

Abhi-Ah,Fuck,O.h..ow..ahhhhh…

He shout loudly and his eyes become teary he don’t have any energy for fight but he felt so much pain,Sidhant draw blood and pull out the needle and put bandage on his wrist,Abhi whimper and cried silently,Sidhant ruffle his hairs and walk out from the room,Laksh and Manik sat beside him.

Abhi-Ah,It’s too much,I am tired..

He said and turned to the other side,Laksh patted his head softly and Manik rubbed his back with a worried face.After some hours,Sidhant came back and looked at Abhi with disbelief.

Abhi-What?

Sidhant-Your so called PA mixed high doses of drugs in your coffee you idiot.

Abhi-W.hat?How is this possible?You..

Manik-That Bastard,I kill him.

Sidhant-Relax,I already complained about him,let the police do their work and you,I will see you later,now turn.

He said and prepared some shots,Abhi looked at Manik with pleading eyes who gave him an apologetic look and held him tightly,Laksh hugged him tightly,Abhi smiled but his smile changed in pain when Sidhant injected him with an injection on his back.

Abhi-Ah…o..fuck…

He clench his fists tightly and move,Sidhant pulls out a needle and rubs the injected area,then he injects his second shot on the same area,Abhi flinches and yelps.

Abhi-Ahh,Baba,s.top…

Sidhant-Shh,It’s done

Abhi grabs Manik’s wrist tightly who looks away,Laksh snuggles into a hug,Sidhant pulls out the needle and takes the 3rd shot and injects him on the second butt…

Abhi-Ahhhhhhhhh….Stop……..

Abhi-Baba,P.lease,Ahhhhh

He cried and hid his face in a pillow,Sidhant rubbed his back and inject fully.

Abhi-Oww…Ahhh….

He started to move and try to free himself,Sidhant tightened his grip on his back and pulled out a needle.

Abhi-Ah H.urt..

He said in sobs,Sidhant kissed on his head and took one more shot,Abhi looked at Sidhant with red eyes.

Sidhant-Sh,This is last,hmm,my brave bacha..

He said and inserted an injection,Abhi shut his eyes tightly and whimpered,Sidhant looked at him.

Sidhant-Breath,shh..

He said and injected fully,Abhi’s breath stuck..

Abhi-Stopppp…

He shouted lungs out and,move,Manik tighten his grip and Sidhant pull out needle and rub his back for some minutes,Abhi who cried in Laksh’s embrace who hugging him with teary eyes.After sometime Sidhant made him sit but he hissed,Sidhant pull him on the lap and hug him and give kisses on his head,Abhi snuggle into hug like a babies and sulk a lot,Manik and Laksh chuckled at his behaviour..

After some days,Abhi who is sad,hurt and angry how can someone do this with him just for a contract he never thought his PA would betray him,He was so tensed that he didn’t notice he drank almost five cup of coffee,Sidhant enter the living hall angrily and shout loudly,Abhi flinch and stand from the couch.

Abhi-Baba,What happened?

Sid-Laksh,Laksh

Laksh comes down the stairs and looks at Sid with puppy eyes.Manik and Abhi look at them with confused faces.

Sid-Did you bunk classes?

Abhi and Manik’s eyes winded and both looked at Laksh,who gulped and took steps back.

Sid(shout)-Yes or No

Laksh(teary eyes)-Y.es

He said and looked down,Sidhant looked at Abhi and Manik then he turned to Manik.

Sid-And you?

Manik(scared)-Wh.at me?

Sid-Don’t you know?

Manik-B.aba,Aap kya bol rahe ho?

Sidhant-You again go to the club?

Manik-N.o How Can I go without your permission?

Sid-Oh,Really?Then who is the boy who is dancing and drinking hmm?

He said and showed a picture from Mobile.Manik Look at him with glossy eyes and then look down,Abhi looks at him with disbelief.

Sidhant-And you wait here,I will talk to you later and you both go to my room.

Manlak-B.aba!!!

Sid-In my room right now!

Both run toward his room,Abhi scratches the back of neck and tap foot on the floor.

Sidhant glared at him and then walked toward the room…

Punishment time😉😉😉😉

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋