Part-3

Sidhant opened the door angrily and became shocked when he saw Abhi who stood there with a lot of difficulties while his face covered in sweat,Sidhant cupped his face and immediately pulled his hand back when he felt Abhi burning.

Sidhant-Abhi,bacha what happened?

He asked in worried tone and give him shoulder for support,Manik coming downstair and saw Abhi like that and ran toward them and grab Abhi’s shoulder his eyes winded when his hand touch Abhi’s hot body,he look at Sidhant who give him don’t know look,They made him sat on the couch,Abhi threw his coat on the table and started to unbutton his shirt,Sidhant ran toward kitchen and come back with glass of water.

Sidhant-Abhi..
Abhi-Baba….

He said with teary eyes and started to hand fan himself,Sidhant felt so helpless.

Sidhant-Shh kuch ni yeh paani lo..

Abhi-It’s hot m.y body burning ahh 

He hissed and splash water on face,Manik looked at him with teary eyes.

Manik-Baba,Kia hua hai isse?Do something.

Sidhant-Calm down,Manik,nothing will happen to him,help me to take him to his room.

Manik nodded and they take him to his room,Sidhant take off his shirt,Manik sat on the floor and take off his shoes and rub his feets,Sidhant made Abhi sit and cup his face,Abhi look st him with red face,his face covered in tears,Sidhant wipes his tears and check his temperature,his eyes winded when he saw temperature.

Sidhant-How this happened?You are not sick when you leave from there.

Abhi-Don’t know,But please do something please…

Sidhant-Shh,Baba is here,hmm,come first take a shower.

He said and take him to washroom and help him in Shower,after cold shower Abhi started to shiver which made Sidhant more confused and worried he look at Manik who gave him his medical bag,Laksh also enter the room and run toward Abhi but before he could touch him,Manik pull him in embrace.

Laksh-Ah leave,Bhai..

Manik-Sh bacha,Don’t be stubborn bhaiya is not well hmm,let Baba treat him,my good baby.

He said softly and kissed on his head,But Laksh's eyes started to tear up when he saw his bhaiya like that,Sidhant checked his heartbeat and then his pulses,he rubbed his forehead.

Manik-Baba,What happened?

Sidhant-Um,nothing just..Abhi

He calls Abhi softly who looks up at him with painful eyes.

Sidhant-Did you eat something?Hmm?

Abhi shook his head as No and squirmed,Sidhant took out some medicines and mixed them.

Sidhant-Are you sure?

Abhi stares at him for a few seconds and then..

Abhi-Coffee yes Coffee 

He said and Sidhant looked at him with disbelief,he made him sit and take medicines and put inside his mouth forcefully and block his mouth.Abhi held Sidhant’s wrist tightly and shut his eyes close,After gulping medicines he open his eyes,Sidhant wipes his mouth.

Sidhant-Manik bacha go and bring Bin?

Manik gave them the bin and sat beside Laksh confusedly.

Sidhant-You and your trust on others,Like seriously Abhi 

Abhi-Baba,what are you saying?He is my PA and he gives me coffee everyday. I think you misunderstood…

He stop and close his eyes tightly,and started to rub hand on the chest,Sidhant rub his back and Manik understand now what going to happen,he immediately hold bin in front of him,Abhi look at Sidhant with scared eyes who caresses his cheek.Abhi grab his hands tightly and started to vomit…

Abhi-B.aba..

Sidhant rubs his back softly and Laksh rubs his back too with tiny hands…

After sometime he stops and looks up with a tired face,Sidhant wipes his face and rubs his chest.

Sidhant-Feeling better?

Abhi nodded and put head On Sidhant’s chest who make circle on his back,after sometime back off and saw,him sleeping he made him lay on the bed and prepare one shot.

Manik-Baba,He is ok right?

Sidhant-Agar iss ka fever kam nahi hua toh I need to admit him in Hospital and need to run some tests but for now this shot would be helpful.

He said and injected him on the arm,Laksh and Manik close their eyes and Abhi who moves in sleep,Sidhant rubs his injected area and looks at him.

To be continued……

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋