Part-2

After making Laksh calm,Sidhant made some light breakfast for his baby and started to feed him.

Manik-Baba,Are you sure you can take care of him alone?

Sidhant-hmm,You go,I will take care of him,and you for God sake don't eat anything without knowing.

Manik-Ok,ok relax,I am not going to eat anything,bye..

He said and ran from there,on the way to the stairs he met with Abhi,who ran from the stairs while checking files.

Manik-Hey bro,Don't take stress and also For God sake stop being good,And don't trust anyone.

Abhi-Ok Dad,I will try..

He said and ran from there,Manik glared at his back and started his bike and left for his work.

Laksh-Baba,Let me watch TV na please.

Sidhant-Buba your head is already paining na...

Laksh-But now I am feeling good please.

He said and showed puppy face to Sidhant who sighed and nodded,Laksh hugged him tightly,Sidhant chuckled and turned on the TV.

Sidhant-Just sit there ok don't do any stunt.

He warned him and left the room,he came outside and called his colleague and informed him that today he is not able to come.

Abhi entered the office and greeted everyone with a smile,he sat in his cabin and started to work,after sometime he heard a knock.

Abhi-Come in

The person comes inside while holding a cup of coffee,Abhi smiles.

Abhi-Thank God

PA-Sir,you must be tired so here is your fav Coffee.

Abhi-Aw,Thank you so much,you are the bestest.

He said and held cup of coffee from PA's hand and started to take sips while he was typing on the Laptop,PA left the office,Abhi close his eyes when he get a shot of pain in head but he shrug it off because Now this project is more important for him.He drank coffee and take files and stand from the chair but he stumble back,he put hands on the table,his PA run toward him.

PA-Sir,Are you ok?

He made him sit,and gave him water,Abhi didn't drink and nodded his head.

Abhi-I am fine,Let's go everyone is waiting in the meeting room.

PA-But,Sir We can change the schedule of Meeting.

Abhi-No,I am fine,totally fine let's go..

He said and walked out from the room,his PA shaking his head in disbelief and walking behind him.

Manik open his restaurant and change his clothes and,and started to greet his customers with smile,he look at his workers who doing their work properly,he smiles and sat on the counter and started to scroll mobile,he was so busy that he forget about his work🤦‍♀️.

Sidhant checks Laksh and then calls Manik who picks up the call immediately.

Manik-Yes Baba,Is everything ok?Champ is ok?

Sidhant-Yeah,Yeah,He is ok,I just called you, can you brough some medicines for Laksh actually I didn't check before but there is no medicine left for fever.

Manik-Oh no problem,aap mujhe name send kardo,I am coming.

Sidhant cut the call and send some medicines names,Manik stand from the counter and inform his workers that he will be back soon,He come to medical store and buy medicines,he took out his mobile and started to scroll he was so busy that he didn't notice one bike come near him,he look up when he heard Horn sound,he become shock and immediately step back but he fell on the ground which caused his elbow hit badly,he groan and stand from the ground and check his elbow,He sigh in relief and left for his house.

Sidhant fed Laksh Soup,who threw a lot of tantrums which made Sidhant angry. He held his ear and twisted it harshly,Laksh started to cry,and whimpered.

Sidhant(angrily)-Stop crying,and finish this.

Laksh started to eat this with pout and teary eyes,Manik entered the house and gave medicines to Sidhant,Laksh's eyes winded,he stood from the chair and went to run but Sidhant pulled him and held him tightly.

Sidhant-Laksh,Don't be brat,without medicine how your fever reduces hmm.Chalo mera bacha.

Manik filled the glass of water and gave medicine to Sidhant who forcefully put it in Laksh's mouth who was choking and coughing.Sidhant rubbed his back and Manik made him drink water,Laksh cried and started to hit them.

Laksh-You both are bad,Don't talk with me.

He said and ran from there,Sidhant sigh and Manik chuckled,But then Sidhant's eyes landed on Manik's elbow.

Sidhant-Oh God Mannu,What happened?

Manik-Just fell

Sidhant-Are you telling the truth?

Manik-Yea.h..

Sidhant-Manik

Manik-Aish fine,sorry I didn't see the bike and this all happened.

Sidhant punches hard on his back,Manik groans and tries to whine but he gets one more Punch on back.

Manik-Ahh Baba,Sorry na,ab bachy ki jaan lo gy kia...

Sidhant-Make him sit on the chair and leave from there,he comes back with a first aid box,he opens the box and takes antiseptic and grabs Manik's elbow,who gulps.

Manik-B.aba baba Ahhhh

He jumped and yelped when Sidhant started to clean his wound.

Manik-Ahh Slow ahh baba it's ahh..

Sidhant rolled his eyes and put bandages on his wound and took two shots,Manik's eyes winded.

Manik-W.hy Two?

Sidhant-One for your allergy which is not recovered yet and one for this.

He said and rubbed cotton alcohol on Manik's shoulder who flinched,Sidhant smiled and started to insert the injection slowly,Manik squirmed and shut his eyes close.

Manik-Ahh b.aba ahhhh Fuck,baba take it off ahhhh

He let out painful screams,Sidhant patted his back and pulled the needle out,then he took a second shot and flipped him,Manik's eyes winded before he reacted,Sidhant pulled his pent down and inserted the injection,Manik yelped loudly and cried.

Manik-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Manik-Hurtttttt....Take it off ohh baba...

He cried and moved too much,Sidhant pulled the needle out and rubbed his back for some minutes and packed on his head,Manik sulked like a baby.

Sidhant-Stop sulking, it's not that painful.

Manik-Jab khud ko lagy ga tab puchu ga

He said and rubbed his poor butt and whimpered in pain,Sidhant shook his head and slapped on his Back,Manik flinched and cutely glared at Sidhant.

Sidhant-Well,You can rest if you want.

Manik-Do you think I can sit on my chair now?

He said and walked toward his room while his hand was still on his back.

Abhi sat inside his car and started to drive,his eyes become heavy,he shake his head in opposite direction and try to focus on the road,he can rarely see road,He rub his eyes and increase the car speed,after sometimes he stop car in front of the house and come outside with shaking legs,He took his coat and car keys,he stumble back and press the bell button continuously.

Sidhant-Oh God who is this?Yeah,wait.

He shouted and walked toward the door,he got irritated because of bells.He opened the door with anger but he became shocked when he saw Abhi who stood there with a lot of difficulties while his face was covered in sweat.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Next chapter after good response🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋