The feast was over and Y/n was walking the halls towards the Slytherin entrance when she was stopped by Benjamin. "Hey! Meet me later at night, yeah?" asked Benjamin.

"Oh yeah, okay." said Y/n nodding her head. He kissed her cheek and smiled.

"Bye Ben!" mocked the boys. Y/n rolled her eyes, walking away from them.

"You three are so annoying." said Y/n entering the house.

"Hey Y/n!" said Gemma Farley, one of Y/n's roommates.

"Hey." smiled Y/n. "How was your summer?"

"Boring, you?" asked Gemma.

"Same." said Y/n, shrugging. Graham glanced towards the others, standing up straight.

"I'll catch you later!" said Gemma smiling.

"You can get off your tippy toes now, Graham." said Y/n with a smile. He made a face, rolling his eyes while Adrian and Miles laughed.

"I wasn't on my tippy toes." said Graham turning red.

"Oh mate, it's okay if you fancy Farley." said Miles turning to look behind him. "She's easy on the eyes."

"Shut up." said Graham. Y/n laughed, shaking her head.

"You should tell her." said Y/n.

"There's nothing to tell." said Graham as the four walked towards the fourth year boy dormitory. Y/n hurried to the gramophone, pressing some buttons as the music started.

"Oh it's okay if you do fancy her, Graham! She's pretty and smart!" said Y/n grabbing his hand and swaying them back and forth. He sighed, turning to look at the others who smiled.

"Oh Y/n, I don't really want to dance." said Graham with a face.

"Dancing makes everything better!" smiled Y/n. Miles turned the music louder, nodding his head.

"She's right, you know." said Adrian sitting back on his bed.

"I'm always right." said Y/n grabbing Graham's hands and spinning him around. Y/n spent a while in the boys dorm until she saw the time. She gasped, getting up quickly. "I have to go!"

"Do let us know what happens." said Miles with a laugh. She nodded, messing up his hair as she made her way down the stairs to see Benjamin waiting for her with a book in his hand. She smiled, sitting next to him.

"I was thinking you weren't going to come join me." said Benjamin with a small smile.

"I just lost track of time." said Y/n tilting her head with a smile. He handed her a red carnation, she accepted it. "What's the occasion?"

"A special one hopefully." said Benjamin with a chuckle. Y/n rose her eyebrows as he continued. "You know. . . we've been talking for a while now. . . and I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend now, officially."

"Officially, huh?" smiled Y/n. Benjamin nodded, moving closer towards her. "Yeah, okay."

"Yeah?!" asked Benjamin, surprised.

"Yeah." chuckled Y/n. Benjamin lifted her chin to move her face closer towards her. Y/n looked into his brown eyes and blinked hard.

"Can I kiss you then?" asked Benjamin. Y/n moved back slightly but then nodded. He smiled softly, moving a piece of hair behind her ear. Benjamin pressed his lips against Y/n's. She quickly got the hang of kissing, her hands moved towards his face as the kissed became more passionate.

"EW!" said a few voices that caused them to pull apart. Y/n turned to see Draco, Blaise and Theodore standing there in surprise.

"Draco." said Y/n getting up, red in the face. "Go— go back to sleep!"