Summer Vacation Saga: The Dreams

Someone is walking in a dark, spooky place. The person is seeing a cage, a dark cage filled with shadows. The person is approaching the cage, but he starts to hear voices whispering in his ears. The person covers his ears and falls to the ground. This person is seen to be Gumball, who is covering his ears and crying, telling the voices to stop. But he wakes up, and realizes that it was all a dream.

Gumball: What kind of dream... was that?

Gumball begins to narrate his story about being in another dimension.

Gumball: When I was in a different dimension with my family, there was strife and terror in that dimension. I also realized that there were Wattersons there as well. They were also getting chased out of Elmore in that dimension. But, because of the invasion, they were able to stay. I started to think that... what would have happened to those Wattersons if there was no alien invasion? What would have happened to us if we were recognized, if people realized that we were also Wattersons? What would have happened if we were trapped there? What would have happened if we never went into that portal? How would our lives turn out to be? I still ask myself those kind of questions everyday.

Principal Brown: Are you okay Gumball? You do realize that I'm not a therapist, right?

Gumball: Oh yeah, sorry. I just needed to get that out of my system.

Principal Brown: Anyway, why are you here in the first place Gumball? Let me guess, you did something wrong in class?

Gumball: Um, actually...

Principal Brown: Or you offended Ms. Simian? Or something terrible is gonna happen in the school?

Gumball: What? No! That's not why I'm here.

Principal Brown: Then why exactly are you here?

Gumball: Okay, first off, all of those accusations were wrong. How could you think that I could do such things?

Principal Brown: Because you're always responsible for them.

Gumball: Whatever. Oh, and Second of all, I just came here to tell you that I managed to remove that pencil Ms. Simian put in me.

Principal Brown: Wait, you removed it?

Gumball: Yeah, my Mum helped me in removing it, but it was extremely painful. I think I remember passing out.

Principal Brown: Okay...? Well now I know about... that.

Gumball: Anyway, I have to get to class on time before Ms. Simian tries to send me to the Principal's office, this office. So, bye.

The school bell rang and school has closed for the summer. The kids of Elmore Junior High are celebrating, and they are leaving the school premises, running to their homes. Gumball and Darwin are having a conversation with each other about what they will be doing this summer.

Gumball: I know what I'm gonna do this summer.

Darwin: What will you do?

Gumball: Play video games all day long. I'm gonna stay on the couch all day that I become one with the couch.

Darwin: I'm gonna be so lazy that Dad will think that I'm his twin.

Gumball: So...

Darwin: So what, Gumball?

Gumball: Strange, I just had a weird feeling about something.

Darwin: Maybe it's because you're already lazy.